What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Pumpkin

Juniors
I didn't think a couple of things Tallis said made sense. He said St George aren't doing well because they simply don't have enough good players. Surely they have enough good players to be doing better.

He says Tom Turbo is honest so just ring him and ask if he's right to play origin. What for? It's obvious by looking at him that he isn't. And he isn't honest. He said after a match that he was 100% fit, which clearly isn't true.

Chimp

Bench
Gordie was on Triple M at the weekend and as they were signing off the end of the show before going to the match coverage, they were giving him some banter about being on NRL360.. he said something along the lines of ‘I’m just keeping the chair warm for my man’, but Dobbo interrupted him and moved the conversation on.
Maybe a sign Kent is back soon, but also maybe Dobbo saving Tallis from saying something he shouldn’t in support of Kent!

Wizardman

First Grade
Gordie was on Triple M at the weekend and as they were signing off the end of the show before going to the match coverage, they were giving him some banter about being on NRL360.. he said something along the lines of ‘I’m just keeping the chair warm for my man’, but Dobbo interrupted him and moved the conversation on.
Maybe a sign Kent is back soon, but also maybe Dobbo saving Tallis from saying something he shouldn’t in support of Kent!
I don't believe a major media organization would let a Paul Kent back in before he is cleared of all charges. That would be a hell of a roll of the dice for them. No chance...especially in today's climate.

Gardenia

Bench
I didn't think a couple of things Tallis said made sense. He said St George aren't doing well because they simply don't have enough good players. Surely they have enough good players to be doing better.

He says Tom Turbo is honest so just ring him and ask if he's right to play origin. What for? It's obvious by looking at him that he isn't. And he isn't honest. He said after a match that he was 100% fit, which clearly isn't true.
Tallis is correct. The Dragons recruitment and retention has been off for years.

mozza91

Coach
James Hooper regurgitating other people’s thoughts because he doesn’t know enough about Rugby League to have a proper opinion.

This Year?

Immortal
This week the most juicy arguments have happened over where Tino's arms are when he's getting to the defensive line.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Braith well triggered lol. T'was a good halfback v forward argument. Not sure we needed it two nights running though, cant they find anything interesting to discuss for each day so keep using the same points night after night?

mozza91

Coach
Buzz: I’ve noticed that Dally Messenger has been dropped for the weekend. Looks like some inner turmoil at the Chooks

Anasta: Dally Messenger died in 1959 Buzz.

Latest posts