What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Perth Red

Post Whore
Having Hadley on NRL360 has done nothing to improve the BS journo section! The players and ex players section is usually pretty good but the journo section is just painful, and even more so now he's on it and that is saying something!

African Monkey

First Grade
Kent is a bully with his greasy little sidekick James Hooper with their agenda driven rubbish they come up with every week. Buzz is painful too but at least he somewhat cares about the players and the game. Kent and Hooper don't even like the game and I doubt they even watch the majority of games besides origin.

Just a reminder, the bald f**kwit with his big loig voice started off reviewing fantasy football with Tom Sangster before sucking multiple cocks to get where he is.

The prototype newscorp bottom feeder

So, after enjoying a lovely rib eye steak with my darling over a red wine or two..

Do I understand correctly that a replay of tonight’s NRL360 ain’t exactly the next best move to carry on the evening with??

African Monkey

First Grade
I think Brandon Smith summed it up perfectly on the Matty Johns show when he said for them to get rid of Paul Kent and James Hooper haha and make it NRL120. It did however suggest with him saying that, that virtually none of the players apart from another titty twister who's dying for a gig on fox once he retires in Benji Marshall, actually has any time for those muppets.

Buzz was also right about the way Kent and Hooper treated George Williams over the last week or so. It was out of order where all they're doing is trying to back up Kent's grumpy mate Ricky Stuart by blaming the players for the mess the Raiders are in when really, it's Stuart blabbing to that idiot Kent behind their backs about private stuff that they don't ned to know about.

People like Kent and Hooper do nothing but give the game a bad name. They're a disgrace.

The_Frog

First Grade
it's Stuart blabbing to that idiot Kent behind their backs about private stuff that they don't ned to know about.

People like Kent and Hooper do nothing but give the game a bad name. They're a disgrace.
I would suggest that the disgrace is not Kent and co doing what journalists do and airing club dirty linen at the bidding of Spitty, it's the fact that he contacted them with it in the first place for that exact purpose. Kind of explains the season they're having when the coach is whinging to media about his players.

souths_reborn

Juniors
I think Brandon Smith summed it up perfectly on the Matty Johns show when he said for them to get rid of Paul Kent and James Hooper haha and make it NRL120. It did however suggest with him saying that, that virtually none of the players apart from another titty twister who's dying for a gig on fox once he retires in Benji Marshall, actually has any time for those muppets.

Buzz was also right about the way Kent and Hooper treated George Williams over the last week or so. It was out of order where all they're doing is trying to back up Kent's grumpy mate Ricky Stuart by blaming the players for the mess the Raiders are in when really, it's Stuart blabbing to that idiot Kent behind their backs about private stuff that they don't ned to know about.

I would love to see someone just drop Paul Kent. I'm yet to hear of a single person out there who likes this bloke. I didn't watch NRL 360 but I saw the clip where Paul Kent says the players "deserve a small say." How can you make such a statement? Yes, there are some things that are out of the players' realm but when it comes to the on field product they are the most important stakeholder because they are ultimately delivering what everyone is watching. If he cannot understand this then he needs to sent to some sort of asylum.

African Monkey

First Grade
I would love to see someone just drop Paul Kent. I'm yet to hear of a single person out there who likes this bloke. I didn't watch NRL 360 but I saw the clip where Paul Kent says the players "deserve a small say." How can you make such a statement? Yes, there are some things that are out of the players' realm but when it comes to the on field product they are the most important stakeholder because they are ultimately delivering what everyone is watching. If he cannot understand this then he needs to sent to some sort of asylum.
Yeah a typical arrogant comment from an arrogant bully. There is no game without the players, yet he comes out with rubbish comments like that. Maybe they should boycott playing, not that he would care as he probably doesn't watch the game anyway and if anything, would give him more rubbish to write with his bald headed idiot mate with his stupid fake accent.

As I said, he doesn't care about the game and only turns up for a paycheck.

some11

Referee
It's great that these days players can go do a podcast with someone they trust (and who controls the content) to effectively market themselves rather than relying on old media.

The newscorp model is just manufacture as much confected outrage as possible now.

This Year?

Immortal
Watching Kent's silence whenever Hadley or Benji talk is golden. The more I watch NRL360, the less I like it. I find most of the journos on there are more like gossip columnists instead of reporters. I find it very hard to respect their opinions on many subjects now. Out of the hour the content is pretty much 20 minutes ads, 10 minutes of intros like that stupid good times song and 30 minutes of spin.

African Monkey

First Grade
Watching Kent's silence whenever Hadley or Benji talk is golden. The more I watch NRL360, the less I like it. I find most of the journos on there are more like gossip columnists instead of reporters. I find it very hard to respect their opinions on many subjects now. Out of the hour the content is pretty much 20 minutes ads, 10 minutes of intros like that stupid good times song and 30 minutes of spin.
Yeah Kent's a lot more calmer all of a sudden when those two are on haha, especially with some of the stuff Benji and Graham were saying against Golden V'landys. Usually he'd blow up deluxe but not that time haha.

Mark B

Juniors

Nailed it! Well called.

Mark B

Juniors
It's great that these days players can go do a podcast with someone they trust (and who controls the content) to effectively market themselves rather than relying on old media.

The newscorp model is just manufacture as much confected outrage as possible now.
I am no fan of social media, however I make an exception when it gives someone like George Williams a voice when people like Kent and Baldy use their high profile platforms to push their agendas. Perhaps Ricky and Don Jnr can start using Instagram, Twitter etc instead of sending Textas to their mates at News Ltd.

flippikat

Bench
Kent is a bully with his greasy little sidekick James Hooper with their agenda driven rubbish they come up with every week.

The thing is.. just about every media figure has an agenda, whether it's corporate interests, social justice, or anything in between - that's what pulls an audience.

The key is sniffing out what's valid & what's bs.. and sometimes even the worst can get it right. Sometimes. (A broken clock still tells the right time twice a day...)

blaza88z

Coach
I wouldn't mind seeing someone put one on Kent's chin, screaming "I don't care what you think" in response to someone else putting across their view is as narcissistic as it gets.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is Hadley the most boring person ever? How the heck has he managed to stay in media so long?

Mark B

Juniors
Why does Lara Pitt bother putting up with these idiots, especially that bald idiot James Hooper who just argues with Pitt because she's a woman?

Her and Ikin are the only ones worth listening to here.
The joke about Hoopers behaviour is that his own Mrs is also a “journalist” and her favourite topic when it came to the NRL and it’s players was their treatment of women.

Latest posts