What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

CM67

Juniors
One of the AskKenty questions last night was “What brings you joy ?”
He couldn’t answer.
Shows what a sad,miserable person he is.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I was more shocked Kent gave some praise to Nathan Cleary over the tackle he made on Latrell Mitchell.

Considering he hates Penrith.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hilarious he had to apologies last night for suggesting something underhand with wighton and boxing lol. He looked like he was chewing glass when he said it.

it’s always funny to watch Braith clam up and squirm when player contracts are talked about.

gordsy

Juniors
Most fox commentators seem to be told to overhype everything and or try to make controversy where none exists as part of their agreement to work for fox, take this gem from Ginnane last night

“It is a penalty we can be certain of that, but is it any more?” Dan Ginnane said.

“Yes 10 in the bin and that is hard to argue,” Ginnane said.

It's a shame we never cloned Graeme Hughes

Reactions: Vee

Perth Red

Post Whore
Most fox commentators seem to be told to overhype everything and or try to make controversy where none exists as part of their agreement to work for fox, take this gem from Ginnane last night

“It is a penalty we can be certain of that, but is it any more?” Dan Ginnane said.

yep its pretty obvious, lazy and cynical journalism

Create some controversy during the game
discuss the 'controversy' on NRL360
run online articles about the controversy raised onNRl360 for next few days

I don’t understand the issue you have with Ginnane’s commentary piece.

He asks a commentary style, rhetorical-ish question and then answers it per the subsequent decision of the referee.

What am I missing that you are seeing?

Mark B

Juniors
Kent is an embarrassment when it comes to Stuart. He should be required to state a disclaimer before any of his rants where Stuart is a victim. His reaction to Jack Wighton finally seeing that time is running out on his playing days and is prepared to leave a team on the decline to a team where he would be in the running for a premiership for less cash was disgraceful. To throw in the boxing comment was scraping the bottom of the barrel. Wightman will still be earning more money in one year playing for Souths than most and possibly win a title. Kent is nothing more than a mouth piece for Stuart.

gordsy

Juniors
I would be shocked if Wighton was really missing out on that much money. Maybe a highly paid cameo in a movie or a body guarding job after footy ?

Pumpkin

Juniors
Kent often has some good points, and he often is willing to say things that many might be afraid to say. Which is good. But amongst it is so much dribble and he's always interrupting other panel members and talking over the top of them, which annoys me.