What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

Smiley

Bench
Here's the line-up from last season.

1. andrew057
2. ForestDragon (Confirmed)
3. Benji Magic (Confirmed)
4. zombie jesus (Confirmed)
5. jelly warrior (inactive on LU)
6. Smacky (Confirmed)
7. applesauce
8. aussies1st (Promoted to LU1)
9. Berkeley_Eagle (Confirmed)
10. Smiley (Confirmed)

If the people above are interested in playing again this season just post in this thread.

Butters since you posted first you can have aussies spot and Special K your first on the Reserves list.

If anyone else is interested in playing and isn't on the list above just post here and I'll add you to the reserves list.

NRLCEO LU2
1. Smiley
2. Butters
3. ForestDragon
4. Berkeley_Eagle
5. joshie
6. Special K
7. Smacky
8. thehattrickrabbit
9. zombie jesus
10. Benji Magic

Last edited:

Smiley

Bench
Joshie I'll add you to the reserves list till we find out who is returning for this season.

Smiley

Bench
Good to have you back Berk.

I've been looking over the options to create the league and want some input on how people want the comp to run.

Finals Systems Options: 2 teams, 3 teams, 4 teams (over 2 weeks), 4 teams (over 3 weeks), 5 teams, 6 teams, 8 teams (NRL system), 8 teams (AFL system).

Recruitment method:

Random Draft: During the random draft, the pick order is randomised. Coaches are able to see when their picks are for the entire draft with the order of selections being completely randomised at the point when the competition is full.

Staggered Draft: During the staggered draft, the pick order is randomised for the first round. After the first round each team moves up one position in the order with the 1st position moving to last, then second last and so on. This trend continues until the entire draft is complete.

Quick Draw: This Quick Draw is a straight recruitment method with the emphasis on speed! Once recruitment has started, coaches are able to pick up any players that are on the open market. However, it is strategic in that only one player can be recruited each round. Each round goes lasts two minutes. This means that for a competition that consists of 25 players squad limits, an entire draft will be completed in under an hour. This is a fast, pressurised and strategic straight recruitment method. Once the recruitment time is completed, players are then able to be picked up until squads are full - this is only required if a coach missed the opportunity to pick up a player in the draft with the time limit being exceeded.

ForestDragon

Juniors
I am cool with any settings buddy.Only one i am not keen on is random draft but will go with the majority.

Butters

Bench
6 Teams in the finals should be enough to keep everyone interested for at least most of the duration of the regular season i reckon.

Staggered draft sounds good to me.

Tom155

Coach
there is also the option of a snake draft smiley which you missed, best & fairest option imo

Smiley

Bench
Since jelly warrior and Benji Magic haven't been on LU for months and don't look like returning I'm offering their spots to josie and Special K.

Smiley

Bench
there is also the option of a snake draft smiley which you missed, best & fairest option imo

Totally missed that option.

During the Snake Draft, the first round is randomised. The order of pick then continues as follows:

Round 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Round 2: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Round 3: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

It's kinda like what they do in Madden for fantasy draft.

Is that the option you guys are running?

Tom155

Coach
Totally missed that option.

During the Snake Draft, the first round is randomised. The order of pick then continues as follows:

Round 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Round 2: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Round 3: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

It's kinda like what they do in Madden for fantasy draft.

Is that the option you guys are running?
yeah that's what we are using

Smiley

Bench
Snake sounds like the best option.

What time limit should we set for each draft pick?

I'm thinking 30 minutes. Options are 2, 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes then 6, 12, 24 hours.

joshie

Live Update Team
Since jelly warrior and Benji Magic haven't been on LU for months and don't look like returning I'm offering their spots to josie and Special K.

Well i do not know who Josie is but Joshie will accept his place haha :p

Latest posts