What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo lu2 2012

Smiley

Bench
So double points for captain and points for line breaks and line break assists.

Anyone interested in increasing the number of kicker points?

edit. Not points for goals or field goals but for recruiting kickers.

joshie

Live Update Team
I say leave the kickers as default but maybe add a point for try assists. Give's halves more appeal.

Special K

Coach
The Pilkington Pickled Eggs are in cheers guys.

ps - love the password

Last edited:

Smiley

Bench
Comp Scoring
Try: 4
Goal: 2
Field Goal: 1
Workhorse: 4
Sin Bin: -2
Send Off: -6
Try Assist: 3
Line Break: 2
Line Break Assist: 1
Player Wins: 0
Player Losses: 0
Player Draws: 0
Captain: Double
Bench: Normal

Anyone got issues with the comp scoring?

Smiley

Bench
Still to be decided.

Joshie suggested Thursday night around 8:30.

I was thinking maybe before or after the all-stars game next Saturday.

All depends on when people are available but I suggest everyone work on their pre-selection lists.

Benji Magic

Juniors
Keen to play again, if you haven't given up my spot already :(
The reason I haven't been on here in a while is because it's the off season and there isn't much to talk about.

Post me the details if there is still a spot for me.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm in. Scoring looks good. Regarding the draft I can't say much, Fri/Sat/Wed nights I'm usually out, I'll start working on my pre selection list soon though and always have my phone on me to log on so I am flexible.

joshie

Live Update Team
So how about Thursday Night 9pm Sydney time? seems like a few others agree this would be a good night ?

Smiley

Bench
Still waiting on one person to create their team.

I'm ok with Thursday @ 9pm AEDT but it might be too late for people in Queensland or New Zealand.

joshie

Live Update Team
Still waiting on one person to create their team.

I'm ok with Thursday @ 9pm AEDT but it might be too late for people in Queensland or New Zealand.

Well you might want to change the draft times and dates, also it will be 11pm nz time and 8pm QLD time.

with that being said

ladies and gentlemen, the draft is to commence at 9pm daylight time, on the second of February, please select auto selection too.

Smiley

Bench
The draft has been set for Thursday 9:00pm AEDT.

If you can't make the time make sure you have a sizeable pre-selection list and tick auto-select under edit tab in My teams.

If you leave partway through the draft make sure you also tick auto-select so the draft isn't held up.