What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLCEO NFL Maniacs Comp 2012

dogslife

Coach
I might give it a miss this year. Every year I do fantasy NRL I invariably give up on it pretty quickly. Cheers for the invite anyway AB

abpanther

Staff member
Alright guys get registered onto Supercoach and then PM me.

I will create a draft league and then can PM you guys the password as you register

abpanther

Staff member
Just FYI, I've just created the league and it seems miles better than NRLCEO already

Plenty of draft and roster options, a waiver system in place for FAs, etc.

Definitely seems much closer to Fleaflicker than NRLCEO was.

At this point I've set the draft to Monday 25th Feb at 8pm, 90secs per pick, but I can change this once we fill the league and get a consensus

abpanther

Staff member
For sure man, another NFL forummer, welcome aboard

1) Abpanther
2) Cupid Stunt
3) Tom155
4) Zombie Jesus
5) legend
6) Russell Crowe's Band
7) Dogs of War
8) @MarTiger
9)
10)

Like I said guys, register for Supercoach Draft, then PM me and I'll send you comp details so you can join

abpanther

Staff member
Sweet, welcome aboard

1) Abpanther
2) Cupid Stunt
3) Tom155
4) Zombie Jesus
5) legend
6) Russell Crowe's Band
7) Dogs of War
8) @MarTiger
9) Andrew057
10)

@MarTiger

Juniors
For sure man, another NFL forummer, welcome aboard

1) Abpanther
2) Cupid Stunt
3) Tom155
4) Zombie Jesus
5) legend
6) Russell Crowe's Band
7) Dogs of War
8) @MarTiger
9)
10)

Like I said guys, register for Supercoach Draft, then PM me and I'll send you comp details so you can join

Thanks ab.

abpanther

Staff member
Guys you need to register at Supercoach, then PM me your email address so i can invite you

abpanther

Staff member
Just sent a pile of invites through, let me know if you have any dramas joining.

Remember I can't just give you a code as it's invite only, need your email address

Thanks

legend

Coach
I'm trying to register on the Supercoach site but I keep getting an error that the server sent no data. Will try again later...

Latest posts