What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLs biggest grubs?

Which team are the NRL's biggest grubs?

• Total voters
They may be grubs but they would never throw a forward pass/ be the beneficiary of a favourable forward pass call.

Usain Bolt

Bench
All I know is Kevin Tamati would be disgusted by Adam Blair, no knockout is unacceptable for a kiwi

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its the Storm and Manly they are about on par. They are also leading the competition and its not a coincidence. The Gold Coast used to be a pretty grubby side but I noticed they were somewhat less grubby when they beat us in the WORST GAME OF THE YEAR last week so maybe it has something to do with their downfall.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Melbourne and Manly.

G Stewart & Blair will get a couple for disrepute. Manu will get a few for joining in off the bench. B Stewart and Lussick should both get long holidays.

Manly can't win the comp without B Stewart.

Oh, and Shayne Hayne and the commentators saying it was OK for B Stewart to run 30 for a crack at Blair was OK because it was his brother nearly made me sick.

Seriously. What the f**k?

POPEYE

Coach
People who watch league and want netball. Toughest team contact sport in the world boys and girls.

Players of the past can go to their graves happy in the knowledge the game they played is extinct.

Just see some of you blokes crawling over a mound of dirt with a little brush wasting everyone's time looking for something to justify a free ride.

If League gives you nightmares and your mummy and daddy won't let you sleep with them start watching a good game of marbles

Popeye of course you are free to enjoy UFC and whatever. In rugby league, fighting is not allowed in the rules, so not sure what you're on about.

POPEYE

Coach
Popeye of course you are free to enjoy UFC and whatever. In rugby league, fighting is not allowed in the rules, so not sure what you're on about.

So that's your definition of fighting. All the refs had to do was keep the players apart by waiting 20 seconds longer between walks.

eaglerock

Juniors
Yawn...Just remind me what team glorified Wrestling, Chicken Wings and Crushers...and were the grubbier team..

it was a blue that was sparked from an elbow from a storm player, who kept going on with it the whole game, if i remember he shaped up to watmough at one point...

sort Stewart and Blair out and everyone else from both sides is free to go...

ISNT THIS WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN ASKING FOR, FOR A LONG TIME?

eaglerock

Juniors
Melbourne and Manly.

G Stewart & Blair will get a couple for disrepute. Manu will get a few for joining in off the bench. B Stewart and Lussick should both get long holidays.

Manly can't win the comp without B Stewart.

Oh, and Shayne Hayne and the commentators saying it was OK for B Stewart to run 30 for a crack at Blair was OK because it was his brother nearly made me sick.

Seriously. What the f**k?

Your comments are nullified on 3 counts: 1 You Hate Manly, 2 Your a St Merge Supporter and 3 Your a Half Wit.

POPEYE

Coach
Your comments are nullified on 3 counts: 1 You Hate Manly, 2 Your a St Merge Supporter and 3 Your a Half Wit.

Where are you AG? . . . here's a partner for you. Another one who looks like he/she might need a ghost writer for ideas

Latest posts