What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's MOST UNDER RATED PLAYER???

I would have to say Anthony Laffranchi is underrated but a few others would be Aaron Payne from the cowboys and Luke McDougall from Souths

aqua_duck

Coach
northern eagle said:
Braith Anasta has to one of the most underrated. After being tagged overated years ago it seems he lives with the tag. This year he has been one of the best players in the NRL.
800k offers rumoured, stackloads of press about possible moves to union and he's under rated? Anasta is not one of the best players in the NRL, he's a solid footballer made out to be a superstar.

Balmain_Boy

Josh Miller is a great player. Will come on in the next few years.

I'd have to say Gallen, does plenty of work and all of it's quality.

For the Tigers Anthony Laffranchi is a very good player that never gets ANY plaudits.

aqua_duck

Coach
Ben Hornby would be up there in my opinion, plays everywhere in the backline and leads the team when Barrett isn't there. Also runs nice lines.

>zuzu<

Juniors
OK im new here and im going to be honest ( not biassed cause i am a dogs supporter). Personally, i think Tony Grimaldi is underatted. THey say that Hindmarsh and Fitzgibon are top defenders. Well, Grimaldi has done the most tackles in a match this season. He is a top defender, and much like fitzo and hindi in SOO I, they didnt run much but tackled heaps. Another player i rate highly is Aaron Payne of the Cowboys. Top defender and can often catch markers. Great vision and a great ball runner

ngunity

Juniors
Pat Richards- tigers winger. Kicks the piss out of the ball on line dropouts, towers above other for the bomb, solid all round. It's a crying shame he's off to the UK

Steve Southern- Cowboys 2nd row- tireless defender, hits like 'The Axe', better than O'Donnell for mine but gets less Kudos. Certainty for Origin if he played for Broncos

Wade Mckinnon- Eels Fullback- Rock in defence in 2004 season. Best fullback in the game to never get a decent wrap, rate him highly.

interesting to see Wade Mckinnon mentioned a bit here.

last year it was publicised in the papers when Mcdougall broke the record for most metres gained in a match. a few weeks later Mckinnon breaks that record again (somewhere up in the mid 300m range) and not a word is spoken of it.

and hes a safe as houses with his one on one defence at the back. puts on some massive hits.

Munky

Coach
I reckon Tony Puletua is underated. He is rated by not highly enough IMO.

There has been media circus over SBW and Mason coming off contract this year, Big T came off contract and resigned and had only a paragraph of the paper dedicated to him.

Penrith are only half the side without his barnstorming runs carrying 5 players to the ground with him.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
pulutea is mayb the best backrower in the game.if not hes definetly in the top 3 n is 1 kiwi who wuld make the australian team no doubt. well said

DEMON

Juniors
I have always liked Justin Smith from the Dragons days & since he came up here to the cowboys he has been kicking arse.Another is Ashley Harrison,I don't know what enemies he made when he left the Broncos but he should be first picked for Qld everytime.

Latest posts