What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL's Tim Smith and cricket's Clarke 'clash'

James_Hardie

Juniors
The push and shove is irrelevent. Fact is he is out getting sloshed AGAIN! He either clearly has learn't nothing in the last 7 months, or has a serious drinking problem.

The clubs image is going down the toilet and so is Tim's career at this rate.

He can turn it around, but not while he has Mark Riddell for a best mate.

Matt Head (i can't remember if he is off contract but have seen his name mentioned) and Blake Green just became key signings for us.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
Finally its all coming into place keep going timmy i say!

And everyone reckons this kis is the sh*t. Instead of getting pissed he should be playing more ball and training hard.

If wa the coach id put a ferfue on tese players and if borken will be dropped form the team.

And Ridell hasne been as god as last year but is slowly coming good.

SACK HIM NOW

you should have run that through the Google translater before you posted it

Kornstar

Coach
Jake the snake said:
The drama queens are out. He should of punched the crap out of the Blonde haired twat!! Go hard Timmy.

I wouldn't say that we are all being drama queens, i would just say that some of us are tired of being harrassed by everyone of our family and mates because Tim can't stop being a d*ckhead in public. I have defended him so many times this year that i have lost count, yet he keeps dissapointing me.

I blame him and i blame the club, he should know better and the club should take stronger actions against this sort of behaviour!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
Finally its all coming into place keep going timmy i say!

And everyone reckons this kis is the sh*t. Instead of getting pissed he should be playing more ball and training hard.

If wa the coach id put a ferfue on tese players and if borken will be dropped form the team.

And Ridell hasne been as god as last year but is slowly coming good.

SACK HIM NOW

what bloody language is that??

James_Hardie

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Sorry mate but he is pissing a very good career up against the wall.....

Absolutley.

Have a look at the 34 blokes that played State of Origin II. How many of them have been in the media for getting too drunk this season? None. Sure some have had problems in the past, but even guys like Mason and O'Meley are getting their act together. And in the case of Mason, how much better is he playing!

There is still hope for the kid, but unless he turns it around he will be playing for Runaway Bay very soon.

The Colonel

Immortal
I don't think sacking him is the answer but the club needs to act Jake. A couple of hours sitting down and talking with Tommy Simpson could be a very good start. After that regular alcohol counselling.

forward pass

Coach
I think a lot of people on this board have egg on their faces Colonel - not just you. How many people on this board jumped all over this Santa Claus incident in the off season claiming "Timmy wouldn't do that" "beat up" etc etc.

I think we can now see that Tim has a problem and I have no doubt that the incident did occur. He has some serious issues and the club needs to intervene to prevent him pissing his career away.

eelz47

Coach
eelavation said:
what bloody language is that??

i aint even sure what it is

and with tim, even though it was just a push he is hitting the piss to f**king hard.

Freak2

Juniors
One word - Cancer!;-)

The thing that irates me the most is this poor behavior is now going to be used as an excuse for his poor performance on the field this year.

Unfortunately I think even if Tim didn't have social issues his performance would still be mediocre at best.

Jake - You defend him as the incident is minor, but think about the other players in our team doing the right thing day after day with a goal to be the best they can possibly be for our club. Then this sh*t just continues to get rubbed in their face time and time again. They play a team sport and rely on each other to have the same goals and drive. Tim does not have the required determination or mindset at the moment.

It is not acceptable and if the kid is not mature enough to fix it himself the club must!

V1er

Juniors
Tim needs some serious help, as minor as it is, its still his 3rd alcohol related incident. Club really needs to step in and do something. And it looks like that perhaps he should stop hanging around riddell.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Colonel said:
I don't think sacking him is the answer but the club needs to act Jake. A couple of hours sitting down and talking with Tommy Simpson could be a very good start. After that regular alcohol counselling.

droping him to PL for 3 weeks didn't work

more drastic measures need to be taken

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
**edit speculation**
People, i dont know if you live in the real world, but scuffles do happen....maybe some of you have to get out a bit more and then you will see that this is actually a laugh to what really goes on!

The Colonel

Immortal
Prodigal Eel said:
People, i dont know if you live in the real world, but scuffles do happen....maybe some of you have to get out a bit more and then you will see that this is actually a laugh to what really goes on!

The incident takes a second seat to the overall picture mate. This is the third issue that has come to light amongst a number of others involving the club. There needs to be some action taken by the club as Tim is a central figure. Counselling should be first and foremost on the clubs mind among other things.

Latest posts