What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW Sharks 2023

R-15-3

Bench
Good solid first half. Currently paying $7 to win the comp can see that shortening

Quigs

Immortal
It must be me, every time I watch them or the Jets they go like shit.

Was watching the gals play the geographically blessed Easts last week and yeah, they got flogged.

bluefox68

Staff member
BUMP

Disappointing season for the Sharks girls.
They’ve lost some games that they should have won.
Tonegato and Taylor and one of their props have been standouts, but they haven’t had the gun players to really contest…

Which brings me to…
Does the NRLW have a salary cap?
How can the Roosters sign Millie Boyle, Jess Sergis and Isabelle Kelly - 3 of maybe the top 5 players in the game?
What a rort!!!
They’ll win the GF by 20…

Huge crowd at Shark Park to watch this quality contest tonight.

So far I’ve seen the two sharks wingers go into touch on the first tackles on either sideline and one of the Sharks wingers fumble a Dragons 5th tackle kick into touch.

Quality from the girls.

Quigs

Immortal
Have to agree Glenmore, that commentary was absolute shit.

Anyhow the gals won and the Stinking Stains lost so that has got to be good.

Quicksilver

Bench
Huge crowd at Shark Park to watch this quality contest tonight.

So far I’ve seen the two sharks wingers go into touch on the first tackles on either sideline and one of the Sharks wingers fumble a Dragons 5th tackle kick into touch.

Quality from the girls.

Ok, by now we're all fully aware that you prefer men.

Craigshark

First Grade
How much are the nrl/clubs out of pocket for this? Will they release the figures? Don’t mind the girls playing, but on this sort of platform seems extreme given the interest or lack of.

bluefox68

Staff member
How much are the nrl/clubs out of pocket for this? Will they release the figures? Don’t mind the girls playing, but on this sort of platform seems extreme given the interest or lack of.
The stadiums need to have adequate lighting for the games to be televised.
The crowds don’t matter, at this stage - they’re trying to grow the game.

Someone turn off Tarsha Gale’s mic

fkn awful commentator, just talks absolute shite
I watched it on Channel 9, their commentary with A. Johns, Ruan Simms and Alana Ferguson was quite good I thought.
Marley Silva has a gig with them now too, she did well interviewing.
I've been watching 9 where I can for a little while, all of the Fox commentary has gone to shyte across the board, and that's saying something as I hadn't watched 9 in years, except for the forced games.

bluefox68

Staff member
Marley Silva - her Dad is Rocket Rod Silva (ex-Bulldog).
Rising star - especially after starting the podcast with Nicho…

Quicksilver

Bench

Yes, because everything else in Rugby League is run at a profit...

Latest posts