What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSO Game - The Ultimate Betrayal of the Bears

t-ba

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Regardless of North Sydney's financial state at the time, you can't deny that they were robbed big time of an NRL license.

I've argued that about a Million times (I've defended Dead bears many times on this forum...). Doctor Death is a Joke so I thought I'd have laugh at him and his club.

The Criteria was BS...

JK said:
So, NSO is not good enough for rugby league. LIE.

Thanks GLASGOW RANGERS who installed lighting POST MERGER

You are an oxygen thief :roll:

Jubilee has no lighting but we where allowed back in.

The good Doctor is absolutely right – Super League AKA the NRL has f**ked so many club over with their outright lies and threats. Norths being the perfect example.

Bring back the Bears - Kick out some Scum Leage club, any club, it doesnt matter...

ouwet

Bench
interesting rumour was just floated on 2SM's afternoon Talkin' Sport program.

1. CC has the support over the GC because of Singletons money ( NRL WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!)

JK

Denis'saints'Freak said:
JK said:

The good Doctor is absolutely right – Super League AKA the NRL has f***ed so many club over with their outright lies and threats. Norths being the perfect example.

Bring back the Bears - Kick out some Scum Leage club, any club, it doesnt matter...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dreaming!

Bring back Illawarra and relegate St George and their waste of space Oki stadium.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
JK said:
Bring back Illawarra and relegate St George and their waste of space Oki stadium.
If stadiums are a criteria for getting the boot Catebury and Cronulla are gone before St George. I'd take Oki over Shark Park or the Showgrounds any day of the week.

ouwet

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
JK said:
If stadiums are a criteria for getting the boot Catebury and Cronulla are gone before St George. I'd take Oki over Shark Park or the Showgrounds any day of the week.

We play at Telstra more games then the Showground :p

Raider Azz

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
JK said:

You're kidding, right? Shark Park is quite a good ground, actually. Oki Jubilee on the other hand...

RainMan

Juniors
doctor death said:
The time is coming.

Did everyone know that North Sydney leagues committed $12 million to the Neagles over 6 years? In other words, Norths were never even close to insolvency.

Norths were insolvent. LIE
Manly passed the criteria. LIE
Norths will get a licence if they move to Central Coast. LIE

Never in the history of sport has a team been so badly defrauded and shafted. And it continues.

If that was the case DD, why didn't Norths fight hard for a licence? Instead of rolling over with their butt to the air.

t-ba

Post Whore
The NSDRLFC was Insolvent.

You'd think for someone who espouses such "facts" that he'd know that the Football club and the Leagues were and are two distinct and seperate entities. The leagues club looked likely to save the Bears For a while but before they could get their resources together the NRL announced that they wouldn't be accepting their admission because they were insolvent. Two interesting flow on effects of the NRL having a heart would have been:

a) Penriths Expulsion from The NRL
b) Souths key point during the court cases being mooted by a Sydney Super League club's expulsion.

Briza

Juniors
doctor death said:
The time is coming.

Did everyone know that North Sydney leagues committed $12 million to the Neagles over 6 years? In other words, Norths were never even close to insolvency.

ROFLMFAO!
Considering the NE only traded for 2.5 years thats very clever :lol: :lol: :lol:

JK said:
Denis'saints'Freak said:
JK said:

The good Doctor is absolutely right – Super League AKA the NRL has f***ed so many club over with their outright lies and threats. Norths being the perfect example.

Dreaming!

Sounds good to me.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Denis'saints'Freak said:
JK said:
Denis'saints'Freak said:
JK said:

Dreaming!

Sounds good to me.

Amen, Brother. Murder The Merger.

Cheers,
Ben S.

JK

Um...the relegate part means you (St George) would be in PL...is that what you want :shock: :p

It's obviously not an ideal situation but it's preferable to playing in the Flegg.

If we have to play in a second tier competition my ideal solution would be for us to go round in something like the old metro cup as then we wouldn't have to travel to NRL grounds and boost their game day attendance figures.

JK

:lol:
Quite an ego! But we all do about our teams! Even dead ol Norths 8)

JK said:
:lol:
Quite an ego! But we all do about our teams! Even dead ol Norths 8)

I'm not sure what you mean by your ego comment.

Surely you wouldn't stop following Canterbury if they played in the PL?

And what do you have against North Sydney?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Raider_Azz said:
SpaceMonkey said:
JK said:

You're kidding, right? Shark Park is quite a good ground, actually. Oki Jubilee on the other hand...
Shark park might be ok from the grandstands, but the veiwing is crap from anywhere you can sit with the general admission tickets and the ground has bugger-all character. Oki on the other hand is a classic suburban ground with a great view from the grass hill. It has atmosphere and is a great place to spend a saturday arvo.
A good ground isn't just about having flashy facilities.