What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2019

TheFrog

Coach
Reynolds and Keary would be in the box seat wouldn't they. They couldn't be in better form and have a successful history together. Maloney/Cleary haven't fired a shot all year.
It looks that way. Maloney out suspended this week, its for the best that he doesn't play Origin, although he had a huge hand in last year's effort. Cleary also needs to get his game together at club level. We won't have an Origin player this year, and fair enough too the way the side is going.

I worry about Reynolds, he can be a wizard or he can be a passenger.

We are about to witness the re-re-re-redemption if Mitchell Pearce

Surely his papers were stamped after 2017.

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
Mitchell Aubusson

Purely because it would be a great story and matterson is a position covering novice compared to aubo

Obviously very bias

Matterson would do a great job though.

I like Aubusson and think he's a handy player for sure, but I feel he's more a stop gap player. As in he can do a job well, but not that x factor type of player that creates an impact which is mainly what you want from your utility

Plus Matto has tons of upside

My side :- Tedesco, Ferguson, Dugan, Mitchell, Addo-Carr, Pearce, Cleary, Klemmer, Cook, Vaughan, Cordner, Frizell, Treboiovik

Interchanges - C McInnes, Jordan McLean, James Taamaw, D Finucane

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Mitchell Aubusson

Purely because it would be a great story and matterson is a position covering novice compared to aubo

Obviously very bias

Matterson would do a great job though.

Aubusson is adequately rated. He’s a good first grade utility who won’t let you down. I don’t really see the point of him in Origin though, he doesn’t have a massive impact at NRL level. Do we really pick players who ‘won’t let you down’ at Origin level?

His missed tackle is Haas on Friday was very Cordner like though so maybe they will pick him.

big hit!

Bench
My side :- Tedesco, Ferguson, Dugan, Mitchell, Addo-Carr, Pearce, Cleary, Klemmer, Cook, Vaughan, Cordner, Frizell, Treboiovik

Interchanges - C McInnes, Jordan McLean, James Taamaw, D Finucane

Definitely wouldn't have Ferguson & Dugan in the same postcode let alone the same team.

Big Pete

Referee
I posted this over in the Maroons thread, but here's the team Big League came up with via the stats.

NSW Origin By The Numbers
1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Josh Morris
5. Daniel Tupou
6. Cody Walker
7. Nathan Cleary
8. James Tamou
9. Damien Cook
10. Payne Haas
11. Shaun Lane
12. Ryan Matterson
13. Cameron Murray

Honorable Mentions
Clint Gutherson, Blake Ferguson, Jayden Okunbor, Anthony Don, Robbie Farah, Michael Jennings, Campbell Graham, Luke Keary, Boyd Cordner.

aqua_duck

Coach
I posted this over in the Maroons thread, but here's the team Big League came up with via the stats.

NSW Origin By The Numbers
1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Josh Morris
5. Daniel Tupou
6. Cody Walker
7. Nathan Cleary
8. James Tamou
9. Damien Cook
10. Payne Haas
11. Shaun Lane
12. Ryan Matterson
13. Cameron Murray

Honorable Mentions
Clint Gutherson, Blake Ferguson, Jayden Okunbor, Anthony Don, Robbie Farah, Michael Jennings, Campbell Graham, Luke Keary, Boyd Cordner.
They must have some funny stats because Pearce absolutely annihilates Cleary in whatever stat you want to choose and likewise Klemmer over Tamou

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is Daniel Tupou NSW still?

Or just Tonga like all the forwards?

I kind of expect Him, Mitchell, Cordner, Keary on the left.
Klemmer, Vaughan
Cook
J Trbojevic,
Cleary, Frizzel, ?????, Addo-Carr right.
Tedesco

Walker over Peachey.
Murray for JDB
Crichton or Sims do not think both.
Hass

I have no idea however who will be right centre
Fergo/Dugan seem out of favour
Roberts too
Maybe Morris, Wighton.

I would go Roberts, if T Trbojevic out.

Latest posts