What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2020 - the Gospel According to Freddy

I was the first one to call it Jr Paulo I’ll be playing for NSW this year

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...-saddler/444cdb41-29f4-4450-97ad-594297f90d16
Paulo is a good player and if chosen I don't think he'd let anyone down but the NSW middle rotation would consist of Payne Haas, David Klemmer, Paul Vaughan, Jake Trbojevic, Dale Finucane and Cam Murray. Which one of them do you think should miss out? Keep in mind Jacob Saifiti and Tariq Sims are also missing out.

The unknown

Juniors
Paulo is a good player and if chosen I don't think he'd let anyone down but the NSW middle rotation would consist of Payne Haas, David Klemmer, Paul Vaughan, Jake Trbojevic, Dale Finucane and Cam Murray. Which one of them do you think should miss out? Keep in mind Jacob Saifiti and Tariq Sims are also missing out.

Rhyno is a meme I wouldn’t take him too seriously

Gospel got pulped. Musta been fiction.

State-of-Origin-Game-III-800x593.jpeg

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
A qlderp talking about arrogance :joy:
You are truly an oxygen thief
This made me chuckle for a solid 5 minutes....
In a f**ked year which has turned most of us into cynical, clinically depressed and possibly partially psychotic.
That's quite post.