What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues 2024

Valheru

Coach
So Suualli gets dropped (rightfully) and the selectors just have to squeeze another Rooster in the team (Watson) :) :)
Well he didn't get dropped, he is ineligible due to suspension and was replaced by a souths player

Watson replaced Young.

I understand the trepidation with Watson but I will say he has been excellent for us. I think his ability to cover the halves, hooker, 2nd row, lock and at a pinch centre is what got him over the line. Like Young, I doubt he gets many minutes.

mozza91

Coach
The Teddy vs Edwards debate roars on. Vanilla vs vanilla it makes little difference which we pick also big lol @ Roosters fans calling Teddy creative.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The Teddy vs Edwards debate roars on. Vanilla vs vanilla it makes little difference which we pick also big lol @ Roosters fans calling Teddy creative.
He's been very creative with the various ways hes f**ked NSW. Tip on's to no one, running with the ball towards the wing only to throw a hospital pass the the winger who goes into touch, being out jumped by props and just straight up falling over all the time because he's too selfish to wear studs long enough to work.

speedster

Juniors
Not according to the stats this season.

It's as simple as that
It's not just this season but really the last 12-18 months in my view. Plus, stats alone can be deceiving. The eye test counts for more.

You can check your speedo whilst your driving to see how many KPH you're doing (which is a stat) but it still depends on what type of road you're driving on as to whether you can adjudge whether you're going fast or slow. Know what I'm saying?

Chimp

Bench
Gallen was the best player the game has ever seen if you just look at stats. Do you watch games, or just play supercoach?
I’ll be shot down for this, but had Gal been a Queenslander/Melbourne player, he’d be talked about as one of the all time greats, there may even be immortal mentions - (if JT, Locky, Cronk, GI etc get a mention, then Gal should, as he was better at his position and for longer than they were at theirs)

isaiah

Bench
I’ll be shot down for this, but had Gal been a Queenslander/Melbourne player, he’d be talked about as one of the all time greats, there may even be immortal mentions - (if JT, Locky, Cronk, GI etc get a mention, then Gal should, as he was better at his position and for longer than they were at theirs)
Shot down? I love a comedy routine

Latest posts