What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues Prop Crisis

Pazza

First Grade
All our props (Mannah, Tolman, Snowden and Grant) bar TLL have been on fire this year!

jbl31649

Juniors
Weyman was back tonight...still early days after injury, but he and Snowden as starting Props, with Mannah and Tolman good in my eyes

jbl31649

Juniors
Could do worse than just pick Merrin, Hunt and Weyman. Then add in Snowden.

Crisis averted...

I added Mannah and Toleman as from what Mannah said they played together in the Past. If we go with Weyman and Merrin for instance, it keeps that condinuty of know each others game....still good.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'd rather not see us short 3 props. And I don't think we will. Hunt is coming back from a serious injury, Weyman has had continuous niggles for the last 12 months and just needs some good, solid games under his belt, and Merrin is not ready yet. he's only just cracked our starting lineup. Besides, I'm certain Mannah, Snowden, and TLL will be picked, as they should. That leaves one spot open, and if anyone from us, it should be Weyman.