What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues SOO squad

parra pete

Referee
Exclusive posted one hour before City V Country kick off. Would have been earlier except some clown cut the coaxial cable near Gundagai/Leeton
18 man squad......
1. Brett Hodgson
2 Timana Tahu
3 Mark Gasnier
4 Matt Cooper
5 Matt King
6 Braith Anasta
7 Craig Gower
8 Mark O'Meley
9 Danny Buderus
10 Willie Mason
11 Luke O'Donnell
12 Nathan Hindmarsh
13 Craig Fitzgibbon
14 Craig Wing
15 Ben Creagh/Trent Waterhouse
16 Brent Kite
17 Steve Menzies

Parra Guru

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Kite :lol:
Waterhouse :lol:
Anasta :lol:
Fitzgibbon :lol:

I agree, we are seriously on struggle street, even with Gower ahead of Orford.

COME BACK JOEY (or magically heal Matty Head)

BTW is this serious PP?

TheParraboy

Staff member
parra pete said:
Exclusive posted one hour before City V Country kick off. Would have been earlier except some clown cut the coaxial cable near Gundagai/Leeton
18 man squad......
1. Brett Hodgson
2 Timana Tahu
3 Mark Gasnier
4 Matt Cooper
5 Matt King
6 Braith Anasta
7 Craig Gower
8 Mark O'Meley
9 Danny Buderus
10 Willie Mason
11 Luke O'Donnell
12 Nathan Hindmarsh
13 Craig Fitzgibbon
14 Craig Wing
15 Ben Creagh/Trent Waterhouse
16 Brent Kite
17 Steve Menzies

wow

Im kinda hoping Hodgson , Anasta, Kite, Gower and Fitzgibbon play real crap tonight, maybe even suspended, that will be interesting :D

parra pete

Referee
It is not the side I would pick. It is the side I was told would be named. I can't believe Steve Simpson is not in the squad, and that Fitzgibbon was named at No 13.
I'm as much up in the air as anyone else. But the source is IMPECCABLE. I am just passing on what I heard...not swearing by it, just passing it on to see how close it is to the money!!!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Just realised Wing is in that side too, what a joke. He's probably the most overrated player in the NRL. Shouldn't even be considered with the form he's been in.

I hope that's not the side because if it is then QLD will tear the Blues a new one.

Glenn

First Grade
Gower isn't a 5/8 that was shown tonight, how ever at halfback he should do well

scottyeel

Bench
8 Mark O'Meley
9 Danny Buderus
10 Willie Mason
11 Luke O'Donnell
12 Nathan Hindmarsh
13 Craig Fitzgibbon
If only BK (13) was still playing that forward pack would be impossible to stop.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good player that Ryan bloke lol.

I just wish Morrison wasn't constantly snubbed.

And that Widders could get a bench spot.

Bazal

Post Whore
Widders was good tonight I thought, but probably not up to Origin standard yet unfortunately. Don't get me wrong though he wouldn't let anyone down...

Latest posts