What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup Central Knights v Central Coast Storm

roopy

Referee
Tyne Owen passing to Jenko with Mark Tuafua in the background.

aku2008158.jpg

BG

Juniors
Walsh who can jump in for Dureau, heck he MAY even be better than Dureau.

He's nippier taking the line on. But as for kicking (especially), passing and defence, I reckon Dureau has him covered by a fair margin.

Everyone knows Gids doesn't have an all-round half-backs game. But at least he can tackle. And imho Walsh's own kicking game wasn't too flash in his NRL appearances last year.

Whats Doing

Bench
This is Aku offloading to Matt Burnham - between them they scored twice and let in 3 i think, but Burnham is an impressive looking kid who has scored in both NSW cup games he has played in. He played SG Ball for Canberra last year, so is 18 or 19.

Uate6.jpg

In fact he came from Souths Logan where he played mainly Colts (under 19's) and had a couple of games in the QLD Cup. He would be 20 this year and is mainly a backrower like his uncle Jason Burnham (former raider)

roopy

Referee
Dont drop your weight in your seat and square your legs up Aku!
Aku actually did pretty well there - the guy pushed off Briggs and Aku turned him around singlehanded, then the guy off loaded and Aku dropped off him and got the winger and was driving him over the sidelines when the guy threw the ball away and it went forward.

Dont drop your weight in your seat and square your legs up Aku!
Seriously that photo is a classic caption photo. Aku looks like he just shat himself and the other guy is trying to bitch slap the storm forward. All stupid jokes aside Aku is on the brink man. Was at the game and I am telling you people were all talking about how ridiculously fast he is. What worries me is that one of them was a Storm official. Folau goes North and Aku goes .......!

Pika

Bench
Great stuff roopy.

If he wasnt in his seat on the first shot he may have hit the back rower.

Whats going on with our numbers there?

Aku in on the back rower with the centre and winger free on his outside????

roopy

Referee
Whats going on with our numbers there?

Aku in on the back rower with the centre and winger free on his outside????
Another good question is why is the guy showing some hussle to get over and help Uate out a prop forward? and why did he dash past a 5/8 who seems to have given up after not getting a hand on anyone?

I wish i had answers, but the reason i don't take photos often is because i have to concentrate on pointing the camera and miss the footy usually.

Latest posts