What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup GRAND FINAL - Bulldogs v Windsor - 12pm Sun @ ANZ

MatthewA

Juniors
Yep. Blair got up, tried to start Payne, threw a sneaky one and missed and then got clocked. I loved it.

Packy

Bench
Woohoo. We're the best 2nd grade team :p

In all seriousness. Congrats to those in the team. They try no less than the 1st graders.

Hasn't Payne got a history of punching well?

shane1970

Juniors
Anyone know of a place that does live scores on the NSW cup games - I was fortunate enough yesterday to 'hopefully' catch my internet bookmaker with it's pants down - and got HUGE overs on the Dogs today. The NSWRL website doesn't do it and I can't seem to finad anyone that does - yesterday someone was doing it via facebook at the Auckland Vulcans game and I was wandering whether ayone knows of live scores for your doggies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Twitter mate - live scores from accounts like LeagueUnlimited, NSWRL, NthSydneyBears, newtownrlfc, NRL_Bulldogs... many of them do it.

Bulldogs won 32-15 today I believe, I'm sure you know that though.

shane1970

Juniors
Thanks Timmah - Through much googling and so on I did finally manage to discover that Twitter was the way to go. Thanks for your reply though. And thanks to the bookie for putting up the ridiculous odds of the Dogs winning by 13 + @ $12 - all the pain of searching for live scores turned out to be well worth while.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Twitter is fantastic for live scores. Myself and one or two of the other admins here run the LeagueUnlimited Twitter - very proud of what we offer.

shane1970

Juniors
Twitter is fantastic for live scores. Myself and one or two of the other admins here run the LeagueUnlimited Twitter - very proud of what we offer.
Well you can add another follower from now on Timmah - I always include some NSW Cup games in my multi bets every weekend and I've been shattered the year so far cause I couldn't get live scores - but that problem is solved now. Beauty.