What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup players

League_God

Juniors
What are they doing wrong? With a 1st grade team comprised of absolute spastics, it's concerning none of them have been called up. Are they really that much worse than our 1st graders?

Will Ethan Cook ever player first grade? Let alone captain the knights like a few of us predicted 2-3 years ago.
I've only seen Likiliki's one game in firsts and the guy was an absolute beast with speed to burn. Is his defence really that shithouse?
Does Kyle O'Donell still look like tarzan play like jane?

There are countless others that all seemed to have a bright future yet we still haven't seen them in 1sts

K-Man

Bench
If I could pick a team purely to see if it goes any worse than the current lot, I would try something like this:

Boyd
McManus
Tahu
Gagai
Uate
Mullen
Kelly
Houston (lock)
Mason
Tetevano
Sims
Buderus
Snowden

Cook
Taia
O'Donnell / Tuimivave
Cuthbertson

Footin mouth

Juniors
There is a kid in NSW cup side called Josh Mantellato scored 4 tries and kicked 16 goals in the last 2 weeks, ok Wests are not a top side but the kid is the leading points scorer in NSW cup by a country mile. The kid was leading points scorer in Newcastle comp for the past 3 years, helped Italy to qualify the 2013 World cup. Maybe the Knights thinks that he is no good for FG? or maybe the kid should decide to move on elsewhere.

Whats Doing

Bench
We re-signed Rochow a couple of weeks ago and he hasn't been sighted in 1st grade. Not sure whats going on there

Latest posts