What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup side

Johns Magic

Referee
I'll be shocked if he doesn't. I heard on the radio today that the club is considering him for first-grade against Penrith, so they'll surely want him getting a warm up behind him.

Last edited:

RABK

Referee
Dito.

Can't wait to see him run out, i've always been a massive Mason fan even when i hated the Bulldogs so damn much and always hoped in my heart or hearts, like T when he left us, he'd return 'home' for one last run.

Bedsy, Tahu, Mason... a lot of potential fairytale premiership/redemption stories. The NRL forum would go into meltdown.

Dito.

Can't wait to see him run out, i've always been a massive Mason fan even when i hated the Bulldogs so damn much and always hoped in my heart or hearts, like T when he left us, he'd return 'home' for one last run.

Bedsy, Tahu, Mason... a lot of potential fairytale premiership/redemption stories. The NRL forum would go into meltdown.

For Mase i think in part he always wanted in here but felt either unwanted or we weren't contenders. Now we are a team on the rise plus he is desperate so it has a very interesting chapter waiting to be written.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Burraston probably didn't help either when Mason nearly signed with us a few years ago. I remember Burraston being very clear that he was going to put behavioural clauses in his contract, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mason felt threatened by that and that was a reason he bailed and went to the Cowboys.

That's just a theory, anyway.

Last edited:

RABK

Referee
Likiliki and Tui are the two try scores.

Mason said to have been very storng and have injured someone running over the top of them.

Frederick

Staff member
Interesting that Laurie didnt get a run. I read somewhere this morning that he and mason don't get along

RABK

Referee
Mason said to have been very vocal, barking orders to all including his own captain.

"Run straight you f**king idiot Gidley" bring that on.

Latest posts