What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup side

billy2

Juniors
26-12
Knights were on the attack and Kelly threw a pass to a Windsor player who ran the length of the field.

billy2

Juniors
Rip Taylor kept them on the field at halftime and gave them both barrells, and they were even worse in the second half.
Faas had a shocker by the sounds.
Commentators called Davis our best again - and Kelly was crap by the sound of it.
O'Donnell didn't get called till near the end, but they called Rochow doing all sorts of things I would expect O'Donnell would do, and the two look alike.
Pete had some good runs and scored a try.

billy2

Juniors
Briggs was playing really well early in the season.
Davis and Briggs were winning us games.
Stig and Roberts were not as good as Davis and Briggs - and Kelly is way off the pace of all four of those guys by the sound of this game.

billy2

Juniors
Have to wonder about the Tinkler factor this week.

Both NYC and NSW cup turned in a completely gutless and disinterested performance.

Coastbloke

Bench
Hey Billy, the NSW Cup team has played a couple at Cessnock this year..

I've wanted to get up there and have a squiz, how are the locals taking to it..??..Are they getting decent (by NSW Cup standards) crowds...??

billy2

Juniors
Hey Billy, the NSW Cup team has played a couple at Cessnock this year..

I've wanted to get up there and have a squiz, how are the locals taking to it..??..Are they getting decent (by NSW Cup standards) crowds...??
The games so far have been on after Mathews and Ball - so about 2k people during the junior games and about a third of them leave before the seniors (opposition fans and teams for the juniors)
I think the last half of the season the team is going to play out of the new stadium at number 2 sportsground.
Interesting to see how they go there.

billy2

Juniors
According to the Herald Daine Laurie came back from a rib injury to have a very good game for Macquarie and Kelly backed up for 70 minutes with Central and copped another flogging.

perverse

Referee
We do need size... Is Laurie the answer?
i dunno, Dan Tolar is a pretty big bloke, too.

Laurie is a fair dinkum pea-hearted nuffy. surely it raises alarm bells that he's not even playing for our NSW Cup side at the moment?

Yosh

Coach
i dunno, Dan Tolar is a pretty big bloke, too.

Laurie is a fair dinkum pea-hearted nuffy. surely it raises alarm bells that he's not even playing for our NSW Cup side at the moment?

Come on... Tolar was a red head though lol

Also Tolar wasn't 198cm was he?

Big Tim

First Grade
According to the Herald Daine Laurie came back from a rib injury to have a very good game for Macquarie and Kelly backed up for 70 minutes with Central and copped another flogging.

Need to get him out of Central ASAP. If that team is anything like it has been for the past 20 years, the kid is going to regress to old habits......

billy2

Juniors
Side named for Cutters game is just a cut and paste effort with Kelly in for Stig and only 3 benchies named.
In other words - they'll pick the side about Friday.

Latest posts