What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nsw cup today

eelz47

Coach
Fulltime
wests 64 to cc 4
norths 35 to 8
balmain 32 wenty 26

and newtown are up 18 to 14 at halftime

yappy

Bench
Bulls smoked the Jets in the last 20 to win 52-30.

Bulls and Bears get a week off.
Tigers v Storm and the Magpies v Peewits next week

Cronulla and Newtown can start frocking up and getting drunk.

Wests probably played their best game since beating the Bulldogs in a semi back in 2002. Completed 40 out of 43 including all 19 in the first half. The Storm were missing some players, but so were we. Awesome effort.

Flapper

First Grade
Magpies v Magpies :lol:

Hopefully CC can keep up their good form from last game and roll over for my beloved Balmain.

Flapper

First Grade
Magpies v Peewits Flapper, Magpies v Peewits.

:lol::lol: My mistake. looks like an impressive display from the Magpies though, lets see if they can keep it up and we can't get a Tigers v Magpies grand final :D

yappy

Bench
I was listening to the HHH stream and cheering on the bluebags. You would have got the week off with the Bears and us and the Jets would have had the chance next week to make it an all foundation top four.

The problem with us playing a great game is that we never seem to be able to back it up.

George 07

Juniors
Seems as though the "real magpies" have once again fallen to the true real magpies. Happened last year, happened again today - Wentworthville are the "real magpies" - those that think otherwise should stop pretending.

Kells

Juniors
any1 know how the central coast storm went?

and also did scott anderson get through injury free?

appreciate any info any1 knows! cheers

mono_mal

Juniors
I'd say there were around 2000 at the game though thats a rough estimate and I was only in attendance for the Balmain game.

gronkathon

First Grade
Anderson went ok. Got through the game. Proctor also played.

Western Suburbs lost the penalty count 14 - 4 and Wenty only got up in the last 10 with the Wests side having a player in the bin.

The reff ruined what could have been a great game and the next reff tried to ruin the second game as well with another lop sided count towards the Storm.

Finals back at Leichhardt next weekend

meltiger

First Grade
^ isn't that Wests + Balmain's fault for repeatedly infringing?

I fail to believe you can get such a lop sided penalty count (Assuming the Balmain CC game was similar to the Wastie Wenty game) unless it was legitimately deserved.

gronkathon

First Grade
When one side is pulled up for things the other does not than it is poor reffing. If one side was the only one commiting the infringements I could understand but not in yesterdays matches

Also the Storm should have had a player sent off for an elbow strike to a tackled player. Put on report but it should have gone further.

I rate Wenty a better side than Wests but the reffing ruined a potential cracker of a game