What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup

Teams for this weekend...

1. Isaac Gordon
2. Sisa Waqa
3. Dean Collis
4. Ricky Leutele
5. Nathan Stapleton
6. Scott Porter
7. Tim Smith (c)
8. Siosaia Vave
9. Stuart Flanagan
10. Johnny Mannah
11. Trent Grubb
12. Robbie Rochow
13. Broderick Wright
14. Andrew Clayton
15. Jack Afamasaga
16. Kose Lelei
17. Jarred Farlow
19. Jason McGrady

COACH: Tony Herman

1. Tom Humble
2. Ken Sio
3. Troy Savage
4. Dylon Gilbert
5. Lepani Waqa
6. Daniel Mortimer
7. Brendan Waters
8. Pele Peletelese
9. Matt Hunt
10. Manase Manuokafoa
11. Joseph Paulo
12. Matthew Ryan
13. Danny Howard
14. Simon Greaves
15. Nathan Armit
16. Valu Nasio
17. Benson Tupou
19. Peter Prime
20. Henry Raiwalui

COACH: Brett COOK

http://nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=...87&title=nsw-cup-team-lists---finals-week-two

So does anyone know the Club status of other N.S.W Cup players for next season.

Apparently Vave has gone to the Storm to be turned into a machine by Bellamy.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Vave will become the highest scoring front Rower of all time. His frame is absolutely perfect for barges close to the line. quick footwork, low centre of G, & heaps of weight.

Plastered

Juniors
Caught the replay v Norths yesterday. Vave absolutely ripped them apart in the 2nd half. Rochow also very good. Brod Wright was Gallenesque in his work rate. Tim & Tim looked dangerous as well, one perfect outside of the foot kick back towards the posts.....don't remember him ever producing such a good kick in 1sts. Flanno good game also. Porter, Grubb, Leutele all looked like competent reserve graders.

Is Kose Leilei (sp) ours? He looked the goods.

cb4

First Grade
Caught the replay v Norths yesterday. Vave absolutely ripped them apart in the 2nd half. Rochow also very good. Brod Wright was Gallenesque in his work rate. Tim & Tim looked dangerous as well, one perfect outside of the foot kick back towards the posts.....don't remember him ever producing such a good kick in 1sts. Flanno good game also. Porter, Grubb, Leutele all looked like competent reserve graders.

Is Kose Leilei (sp) ours? He looked the goods.

Kose was on a 1 year deal with us, and its a disgrace he never got a run in firsts.
Has played all over the park this year in NSW and always received praise.
Has no contract for next year.

I watched the replay too and I was very impressed with Vave. Personally I think he will come back to bite us one that we allowed to get away.

PJ

First Grade
Particularly when by all accounts he was one of the few who wanted to play for the Sharks.

Plastered

Juniors
Kose was on a 1 year deal with us, and its a disgrace he never got a run in firsts.
Has played all over the park this year in NSW and always received praise.
Has no contract for next year.

Well that sucks because I saw more potential in him in half a game than I ever have in Pom or Collis. f**king strong, raw, aggressive and a first class mullet.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Particularly when by all accounts he was one of the few who wanted to play for the Sharks.

Yes but the coach has always been one to have favorites regardless of skill level.

He was like that at parra and roosters and that is a habit I pointed out when he signed. That vossy goose was saying I was negative for saying that