What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Cup

Special K

Coach
Good on them! At 30 - 6 I must admit I rolled my eyes....

Hopefully we can have two sharkies sides play on GF day

Hooper

Juniors
To come back from 30-6 down at half time is a great effort. Breeze or no breeze. The Sharks remained composed, and, even when the score went out to 34-24, had the self belief to go on and win. That says something about this team.

My understanding is that there will be another NSW Cup Double Header at Leichhardt Oval next Sunday.(Happy to be advised otherwise by someone in the know)

Sharks vs Vulcans at 1:00 pm
Dogs vs Bears at 3:00pm

Get out there if you can. I just hope that playing in the heat today that the Sharks haven't used up too much petrol for next weeks game.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Can't underestimate the Melbourne influence.

Can we merge the NRL team with Billy and the boys?

roboshark

Coach
well donr fellas...i like how you lulled them into a falls sense of security by letting them slip 24 ahead at ht

M2D2

Bench
Was a good day at the game. 2nd game was just as good.
That wind was horrible. :lol:
Wont be going back next week. Were gonna get touched up if we play like that again.

The Popper

Bench
3 times we've done this, plus a few times during the season. The opposition steps up a gear next weekend so I don't know how long we can keep coming back.

Awesome result.. Must have been one hell of a fight back.. Good luck to both teams next week and hope we have something to cheer about on grand final day.. up the sharkies :)

carcharias

Immortal
huh?

fug me I was listening on the radio and smith was having a shocker...and we were getting flogged.

they won????

RgSharks

Juniors
Yeah they came back and won with the breeze behind them. They scored 3 trys in less than 10 minutes.

I was there, they played excellent catch up football in the second half, most of the attacking moves worked, they lifted a few notches in defence and shut down the offloads, Tim Smith played fine in the 2nd half. I dont think the breeze played much of a part in the game, though Scott Porter knew how to kick effectively into the breeze.

Latest posts