What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW cup

amcoglory

Juniors
Thinking I ill head over to Belmore on Saturday. I have never been there.

can anyone confirm kick off. Sharks web have it at 3 pm and the NSWRL site have it at 5 PM

the NSWRL site also has some high lights of S G Ball on there as well

webShark

Thinking I ill head over to Belmore on Saturday. I have never been there.

can anyone confirm kick off. Sharks web have it at 3 pm and the NSWRL site have it at 5 PM

the NSWRL site also has some high lights of S G Ball on there as well
Often 2 games. One at 3 one at 5. Probably 5 as the Dogs are the home side.

King Ben

Juniors
Surely means TC or Wade at 6 with Morris and IDG hooking. Grothe out ,I think a red herring. Doubt he is fully fit. Must be Leutele in and Jono to the wing.

Sharp said on MMM today that they're resting Todd until round 2.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yeah dont play well in NSW cup Licha. It could lead to different form in first grade Lol. Tune into foxsports now for an example.

webShark

Yeah dont play well in NSW cup Licha. It could lead to different form in first grade Lol. Tune into foxsports now for an example.
We know who you mean. Your next post better contain the position Brown plays best in or your gorne. Stop dodging. Probably hear from you next week.

Ads

First Grade
Hadley just claimed Lichaa knocked the dogs back and is staying put.

amcoglory

Juniors
Did Tim Robinson play in the NSW cup

I am 90% sure he played.

was interesting to see Gagan play. I thought he was a Melbourne player as he was looking dangerous but was put back to fullback after half time and wasn't to good there.
Gardener did his shoulder early

Very impressed with Licher was killing it, needs to play firsts