What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW declare Victoria football capital of Australia

fish

Juniors
t-ba said:
It's true and you know it!

Half of Logan City seems to go for the Storm.

Living in logan I know what you mean.....I even fell into the trap last year of cheering for the lesser of two evils just for the sake of backing a team......I'm ashamed..

_Johnsy

Referee
fish said:
Living in logan I know what you mean.....I even fell into the trap last year of cheering for the lesser of two evils just for the sake of backing a team......I'm ashamed..

Ok, the bitterness and ill-informed drivel makes a bit more sense now.

_Johnsy

Referee
fish said:
Unfortunately most people that hate manly now are living well in the past or have listened to hard to their daddy's stories. I'm biased but they have not got where they are now from buying players(within the rules whether the poor sobs that lot players from their respective sides back before salary restrictions) outside the cap but with good coaching/recruiting. I love club rivalry(parra are pricks because they beat us in the 80's when I started following the club) but to me to many so called suppoters coment for the sake of it without thinking it through.

You worship, exhibit a. The prosecution rest it's case.

Read your first post again, does the word Hypocrite mean anything to you?

fish said:
Don't you follow "the pussys":D :D :D
Just cause I don't post doesn't mean I don't read.

Yep, I follow the 2005 Premiers. and they'll always be, the 2005 premiers.

We aint Cronulla.

Starting to bark around GF time when it just happens to be your team involved gives the impression...

If Manly lose we'll see you again when they make their next GF.

big pat

Coach
what we have here folks is a bigger dribbler than wiedler. just for the record i'm a big fan of steve menzies, so i will go for manly.

Beaches Boy

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Yep, I follow the 2005 Premiers. and they'll always be, the 2005 premiers.

We aint Cronulla.

Starting to bark around GF time when it just happens to be your team involved gives the impression...

If Manly lose we'll see you again when they make their next GF.

With the way Dessy is developing juniors another GF in 08 is not out of the question.

fish said:
All these NSW people Baracking for a Melbourne win on sunday makes me laugh my arse off. How great will it be on Monday when Geelong win on Saturday and Storm win on Sunday......Being a Queenslander (and a Manly supporter) I find it very Ironic that insular sydney would pass over this baton to the mexicans so easly.

The fact that we're supporting a team from another state proves that we're not insular doesn't it?
Secondly, Sydney is the only international city in this country. That's why it's described as a gateway city in travel terminology. Maybe if you got out of your state for once you'd see that.:)

_Johnsy

Referee
Fish has been seen wearing this shirt around logan of late, had a few of my colleagues take a snap of the shirt. You have no idea you .....
wanker-350.gif

Knightmare

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Make up your mind - is it Sydney people or NSW people?

And can you name them?

You're forgetting- Queenslanders think Sydney and NSW are one and the same. They think that as soon as you cross the border at Coolangatta there's a sign saying 'Welcome to Sydney- we wish we loved League as much as you do.' Of course they don't know the truth because they never leave their own state...

fish

Juniors
Finally some passion for your state...EA for the record just because my life does not revolve around the internet does not make me less of a fan...It's your decision that the only light you crave is the one from the fluro's above you. You choose to spend alot of time on forums(your choice) I don't, it's whatever floats your boat.

Shorty

Staff member
Knightmare said:
You're forgetting- Queenslanders think Sydney and NSW are one and the same. They think that as soon as you cross the border at Coolangatta there's a sign saying 'Welcome to Sydney- we wish we loved League as much as you do.' Of course they don't know the truth because they never leave their own state...
*Looks for people that find this funny*
Nope can't find anyone....maybe people from Newcastle?