What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nsw "fans"

Big Pete

Referee
If we want to match that NSW needs to be making better selections

Like who?

As I said, a lot of your players aren't putting their hands up to be selected.

amongst doing a lot of other things right which they currently aren't doing.

Such as?

I'm not disagreeing with you. Lets get it down on paper instead of abusing the selectors and placing all the blame on them.

Big Pete

Referee
I'm certain they are now co-captains of Parramatta. Even before that Hindy was captain for the 30 to 40 minutes a game Cayless spend on the bench.

So why aren't the Eels just handing Hindmarsh the captaincy out-right?

Is it a slight on Hindmarsh or is it more telling of Cayless' work as captain?

Eels Dude

Coach
So why aren't the Eels just handing Hindmarsh the captaincy out-right?

Is it a slight on Hindmarsh or is it more telling of Cayless' work as captain?

It was originally done as a gesture to Hindmarsh to celebrate his record 266th appearance for the Eels earlier this year. Daniel Anderson has kept with it, most likely because Hindmarsh will take over the reigns permanently as of next year when Cayless retires.

mberg

Juniors
can somebody tell me why greg ingliss and israel fullou play for qld when they are nsw born and bred?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
can somebody tell me why greg ingliss and israel fullou play for qld when they are nsw born and bred?

Because you touch yourself while posting.

Also, we have tried with Hindmarsh as captain before, but he would rather Cayless as captain, Cayless is better with the referees and generally talking to the rest of the squad. And just quietly, most of the team would rather Cayless as captain.

E.T.D

Juniors
In the build up to the state of origin game and in the aftermath of the NSW defeat, you'd have to classify NSW supporters into two categories.

Pre game they were a bunch of back slappers and post game they were a bunch of back stabbers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hindmarsh is under an injury cloud. Too risky... and we've got an oversupply of backrowers anyway. He's not "far better" than all of them, take your blue and gold glasses off.

Knightmare

Coach
Funny ... NSW's most winning coach shares the same opinion as Queenslanders and states so publicly all the time. I don't know how many times he's said things like "He's a Queenslander" or "typical Queensland passion".

So you don't have to believe us ...

I believe that passion dwindled to about nothing 10 or so years ago ... but it's been built again through some careful planning and putting things in place behind the scenes. Today the passion is restored.

NSW could do the same ... if they stop bitching between each other.

Love him or hate him, Phil Gould is a very smart man who is great at mind games. This is the same way he would've been when he was coaching the Blues, he would have said all similar things which in turn motivated the NSW players to step up to that next level so nobody could doubt them. And the stats show that this tactic worked very well...