What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Hooker poll

Ignoring the use of the bench, who should be the NSW 9?

• Ennis

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Young

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Farah

Votes: 68 65.4%
  • Other

Votes: 13 12.5%

• Total voters

Hutty1986

Immortal
St Merge fans can't communicate with regular fans

You're such a little f*cking spastic. All you do repetitively is bag out Saints players through your sad little agenda and your lifetime supply of sour grapes. We've belted your mob for years, we belted you in the GF-get the f*ck over it and piss off your sad little trolling

jbl31649

Juniors
Young or Hinchcliffe realistically should be the bench option, especially if Lewis is in the side and that way you have someone to cover the backs in Lewis and a benchie who is a capable hooker but also a force in the backrow and it gives you more options depending on the flow of the game

Agree and I think they winner is Hinchcliffe, Ricky was impressed by the Country match.

You're such a little f*cking spastic. All you do repetitively is bag out Saints players through your sad little agenda and your lifetime supply of sour grapes. We've belted your mob for years, we belted you in the GF-get the f*ck over it and piss off your sad little trolling

I don't bag out good players though (like Nightingale) so I dunno what your problem is? It's not like the Dragon players have ever performed at any level outside their clubs and you know it

Fordy20

Juniors
I think John Morris can be fit in time for Origin. He's got boatloads more talent than Dean Young.

Notaleaver

Juniors
I've got no f**king idea.

Ennis' form hasn't been that great. Farah is good, but I think lacks origin toughness and in city vs country missed some shit tackles, he was kinda responsible for the Hinchcliffe try.

Id almost go Hinchliffe, I just think he's toughest and most solid in defense.

But no, I'll still pick Farah just for the creativity side, I reckon Qld would fear him the most, and he offers another kicking game.

I agree and im a bulldogs fan, i have not been impressed by ennis as of late