What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW lets get serious: Wingers

who is your most preffered Winger

• Monaghan

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Hayne

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Best

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Lawrence

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters

sando88

Not a Moderator
you havent got too many options

but id choose lawrence, unless he is needed in the centres

mxlegend99

Referee
Chris Lawrence. With any luck playing outside of Michael Jennings. These guys could be awesome together.

watatank

Coach
Hayne's not really in form but he's been out of position the whole time. He's done the job before and IMO has always done well in the rep scene.

He has, maybe city/country for him?
NSW won't pick inexperienced players, well, I guess that has been proven wrong actually...

Sleep

Juniors
2. Hayne
5. Monaghan

Both are good under the highball. Hayne looked good against Brisbane in a terrible, terrible side.

He's been out of position all year and is playing in a side that has no halves, no forwards and most of all no heart. He'll get the job done.

Lambretta

First Grade
I will stick up for Hayne. He's always playing out of position for Parra and that's never good for anyone.

He has pace and power and great footwork - so he'd be a consideration.

If you don't want him - and on current form I can understand that, then Lawrence is a more than capable player to take his place. In form and lightning fast with the ability to switch with his Centre if needs be.

On the other wing - James McManus or Monaghan.

I would prefer to see Monaghan AND McManus together as a centre / wing combo, but NSW will go with Cooper and that makes room for just one of them. They'll most likely go for Monaghan because of experience.

Latest posts