What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Organised Crime Squad Investigating alleged NRL Match-Fixing

Last Week

Bench
This has been building and going for a while. The only thing that's really changed is the amount of resources being given to the investigation, which has increased because of reasons.

AJB1102

First Grade
I hear a lot about looking into match fixing in NRL but I don't hear much about evidence of match fixing in NRL.

Are these paid advertisements?

AJB1102

First Grade
When the game is taking plenty of money from betting companies...I have no sympathy for the NRL

Why shouldn't the NRL take a share? People will still bet on the game whether the NRL get a cut or not. The NRL turning back I don't know how many millions of dollars isn't going to solve any match fixing problem.

Cletus

First Grade
Results of the investigation to be announced on Grand Final week....

They'll be conducting interviews at the grand final breakfast. It is strange timing considering they've clearly done buggerall for the last 3 months, you'd think another month of inaction wouldn't make any difference.