What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nsw Origin 24 and how it will affect us.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Good showing from Panthers players past and present. Crichton and Leniu were the standouts.

Bruising as always for the forwards. We will probably backup players on Sunday due to our recent losses. So injury risk is high. Fingers crossed they get through.

Agree about Crichton and Leniu.

Couldn't believe some of the press this morning rated Tedesco's performance ahead of Critta's. Ridiculous.

Iamback

Coach
Good showing from Panthers players past and present. Crichton and Leniu were the standouts.

Bruising as always for the forwards. We will probably backup players on Sunday due to our recent losses. So injury risk is high. Fingers crossed they get through.

Yeo only played 48mins. I reckon he is the most likely to backup as a result.

Frankus

Juniors
My thoughts as a Queenslander; all of the current and ex-Panthers were good.

NSW played really well for a decent period, if they didn't fumble around and f**k up almost every opportunity they had in the 20m zone the, would have been much closer. Qld iced just about every opportunity and break they made.

On that tackle - I didn't think that was worthy of a send off given he was slipping. If he makes contact two tenths of a second earlier, Walsh is more than likely still KO'd in a legal tackle. I take no satisfaction from that win. Klein could very well have decided the entire series in just the 8th minute. I mean, this is a ref that has been dropped from first grade (on multiple occasions) for ineptitude and he's given the whistle in the Origin opener? If Origin continues to be a let down, it will die a slow, painful death.

Fangs

Coach
All 3 games post Origin games give us the longest possible turn around (Wednesday to Sunday) which is something.

Similar to playing Sunday then Thursday night which has happened in the past.

My thoughts as a Queenslander; all of the current and ex-Panthers were good.

NSW played really well for a decent period, if they didn't fumble around and f**k up almost every opportunity they had in the 20m zone the, would have been much closer. Qld iced just about every opportunity and break they made.

On that tackle - I didn't think that was worthy of a send off given he was slipping. If he makes contact two tenths of a second earlier, Walsh is more than likely still KO'd in a legal tackle. I take no satisfaction from that win. Klein could very well have decided the entire series in just the 8th minute. I mean, this is a ref that has been dropped from first grade (on multiple occasions) for ineptitude and he's given the whistle in the Origin opener? If Origin continues to be a let down, it will die a slow, painful death.
Walsh is the new protected species.