What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nsw Origin 24 and how it will affect us.

Fangs

Coach
Can not beleive no api he is way ahead of any other dummy half

88% vs 95% tackle efficiency is what we are talking about here. Korisau has missed more tackles than any other player in the competition as well.

Likewise with Kenny vs McInnes (90% vs 96%...Kenny is eighth overall and third for hookers for most missed tackles in 2024).

So Madge is trying to lock up the centre.

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
88% vs 95% tackle efficiency is what we are talking about here. Korisau has missed more tackles than any other player in the competition as well.

Likewise with Kenny vs McInnes (90% vs 96%... Kenny is third for most missed tackles in 2024).

Ah that makes sense.

Fangs

Coach
The other thing of note to me is the spine. Teddy can get in the way at times. Getting him out of the picture lets Hynes run the team.

Korisau I love to bits but he has a tendency to play his hand frequently. But I feel thats only because he has to at club level. The Tigers are crap and he is their star. I'm sure if he played for NSW he would let Hynes run things.

Also Korisau's combination with Luai and Edwards would have been invaluable. I think Hunt/Grant is the better combination when comparing heads up.

The other thing of note to me is the spine. Teddy can get in the way at times. Getting him out of the picture lets Hynes run the team.

Korisau I love to bits but he has a tendency to play his hand frequently. But I feel thats only because he has to at club level. The Tigers are crap and he is their star. I'm sure if he played for NSW he would let Hynes run things.

Also Korisau's combination with Luai and Edwards would have been invaluable. I think Hunt/Grant is the better combination when comparing heads up.
I also think it is about needing to do so at the Tigers. Was happy to play second fiddle to Nathan and Yeo here..

Munky

Coach
McInnes is a laughable selection.

Temu Mitch Kenny.

Making eighty tackles in a game where your team doesn't score a point isn't the career highlight it was hyped to be.

Penrith targeted him as the weak point of the defensive line and used his lack of size to get over the advantage. Eighty times!

Temu Mitch Kenny.

Making eighty tackles in a game where your team doesn't score a point isn't the career highlight it was hyped to be.

Penrith targeted him as the weak point of the defensive line and used his lack of size to get over the advantage. Eighty times!
Disagree. He’s a solid player in good form, also has the benefit of being equally effective at 9 or 13. He isn’t close to Yeo (IMO he should’ve been selected at 14) but it’s not the egregious pick you’re making it out to be.

Temu Mitch Kenny.

He does get quick PTBs in attack. Good footwork at the line.

isaiah

Bench

Likewise with Kenny vs McInnes (90% vs 96%... Kenny is third for most missed tackles in 2024).

Origin is a different game, you blues fans have never got that fact. look at Reuben Cotter. As a new south welshman you would never pick him. Is twice the player that Mcinnes is

Latest posts