What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nsw Origin 24 and how it will affect us.

Someone2

Juniors
Wonder how Edwards will handle origin camp

he has never come across as the most popular player remember when he won the CC MEDAL and his own teammates didn’t applaud him

Someone2

Juniors
McInnes ahead of Yeo is laughable.
Put down those rose coloured glasses bud

Yowey is on the decline so many good young forwards coming through won’t be surprised if this is Yeo’s last series

if you were picking Australia team you’d pick Carrigan and Hopgood over Yeo

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I actually think yeo off the bench is smart.

Soo is another beast. Is one thing playing 80 for us.

Its another playing 80 in origin.

Mcinness for the first 20. Tackle himself to death than ride the pine for an injury or if Robson needs a spell late in the game.

Yeo will still likely play huge mins obviously just not the 80.

Tells me that mag has a clear plan.. domt mimd it at all.

People look at it as a demotion but its not. Just a tactic.

I think its a good 17. The best they could pick with the injuries.

Mcinnes probs will just tackle and it means robson can run and get tackled and you still have a good 9 that can deliver good service.
Also with jakey off after the first 20 mins yeo can take over the capitian challenge duties (assuming turbo hadn't burnt it in the first prop drop)

murraymob

Coach
The dragons also got Jaydon sua in that’s with lomax and hunt and injured bird and there prop as well from the weekend

The yak

Juniors
I don't even like origin. For 3 games of footy your get 6 rounds of shit rugby league with hardly any games and the best players missing or rested etc.

Same. Haven't watched a game in 10-years. I don't buy into the hype. It is an embarrassing drain on the rest of the comp.
The EPL doesn't run while the best players are out for a World Cup.

Should be stand alone, but the lack of interest of just playing that on a weekend, and more importantly money, are why its not.
Apart from Penrith games I will tune out over the next 6 weeks.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Nsw lost the forward battle every time and the wrong players got blamed. Social media is stupid.

Was more mid game injuries as the issue.

Yet it is doubled down on here and 4 forwards picked here.

Atleast Freddy had a hooker or Hynes there

Iamback

Coach
Same. Haven't watched a game in 10-years. I don't buy into the hype. It is an embarrassing drain on the rest of the comp.

Should be stand alone, but the lack of interest of just playing that on a weekend, and more importantly money, are why its not.

Yeah it makes too much money with the big lead in. That is why weekend games don't work

WestyLife

First Grade

You need to lean into the unique features of our comp not go away from them.

Was more mid game injuries as the issue.

Yet it is doubled down on here and 4 forwards picked here.

Atleast Freddy had a hooker or Hynes there

That was an issue but not the biggest issue.

WestyLife

First Grade
Wonder how Edwards will handle origin camp

he has never come across as the most popular player remember when he won the CC MEDAL and his own teammates didn’t applaud him
KAUFUSI

giphy.gif

Iamback

Coach
Something like 4 players had the opportunity to make a tackle. Him being the last miss just blew up the story.

I am not blaming him entirely but if an actually centre is there. QLD don't score especially with 12 players.

Fast foward 12 months. We lose a back or hell even carrying an injured Hynes back fires the same thing happens again.

I don't see how Hamole and Young get decent gametime.

Burton in for 1 of them and the side is much better balanced. It is so basic but coaches muck it up every time

Latest posts