What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nsw Origin 24 and how it will affect us.

A declining Yeo is averaging 160m and 98% tackle efficiency

Hopgood 120m and 96% in comparison.

Apostrophe has some way to climb to even begin a decline to Yeo's standard.

Not to mention errors. When Yeo makes one FoxSports run a story on a ‘black swan’ event. Hopgood is good for a couple a game.

Which is ok if we can make it to halfway, if not..........we're f**ked.
Making it to halfway shouldn’t be the issue; the back 5 are all metre eaters

MugaB

Coach
KAUFUSI

giphy.gif
Shut up! STUT THE f**k UP!!
HAHAHAHA Love the other one ..the Blake Solly takedown

Last edited:

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Means protecting them with Panthers on each edge. Something hilarious about that.

@Iamback Madge said on 360 he has a clear plan if a back goes down and has spoken to coaches etc.
You can't trust club coaches. Both Fitzy and Belly said Hynes was competent as a bench utility, it didn't turn out that way.

Iamback

Coach
Means protecting them with Panthers on each edge. Something hilarious about that.

@Iamback Madge said on 360 he has a clear plan if a back goes down and has spoken to coaches etc.

Again. Freddy had a plan in his head about what to do if someone went down.

Yet in practice Cook was a shit centre

Fangs

Coach
Again. Freddy had a plan in his head about what to do if someone went down.

Yet in practice Cook was a shit centre

Hudson Young or Angus Crichton are the centre options. If Robson ends up there through injury I'll start following AFL.

Plenty of backrowers spend time one further out. You don't see middles do it often. I don't consider Yeo a centre option for that reason.

Iamback

Coach
Whoever he has in mind he's been told they've prepared to play at centre so like garner for us.

My bet would be Crichton.

He is starting though so has to play big minutes and then shift wider.

Walsh and Hammer and a fresh Cobbo running at a tired forward in the backline.... I don't think that ends well

Iamback

Coach
Hudson Young or Angus Crichton are the centre options. If Robson ends up there through injury I'll start following AFL.

Plenty of backrowers spend time one further out. You don't see middles do it often. I don't consider Yeo a centre option for that reason.

Injury aside. Is Young going to get more than 20 mins?

Someone like Burton fixes that issue and gives cover for Hynes