What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW players sign up here and live forever

The Piper

Juniors
Excited to be picked, thanks! What a great team. Great to see so many putting their hands up, especially the New Zealanders.
The World Cup will go off this season!
And go them Blues!!

Downie

Guest Moderator
All the starters looking good to have articles done so far? I've been capped the last few days and haven't been able to get on the net much.

glockers

Juniors
Should be ok mate, hope to wake up early tomorrow and work a bit on it. Have work at 2pm so plenty of time each morning till Wednesday.

Goleel

Juniors
I should be right, got a day off tomorrow so I'll be getting it done then, I've got my idea already.

Goleel

Juniors
Sorry for the late notice guys but somebody is going to need to step in off the bench for me, something has come up and I can't get an article in. Sorry again guys, I should have been a little better prepared, but I left it a little late and paid the price.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Alright, I just started on something then if you need me to sub in griffo. Should have it done by 9 unless another sub already has something done.

The Piper

Juniors
Good on you, Downie. You'll be subbed in so get an article up and running if you can, mate.

No worries Goleel, things like that happen. And it seems especially when you've got an article for F7s to complete.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Alright, the article's done. I take it I have to wait for griffo to say so in the match thread before I can post?

The Piper

Juniors
Yeah you do, but I'm rather sure griffo346 ain't returning online tonight.

I'll make the sub for you now mate and you can post. Awesome effort coming off the bench at this stage of the game.

Latest posts