What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2014

:lol::lol: Not sure if trolling or beign serious Carney and Thurston are not similar playmakers as a matter of fact carney name should not be mentioned in the same sentence as thurston

True, but you have to admit that Carney is five times closer to the level of Thurston than Maloney or Pearce will ever be.

I think we all know we're gonna see this:

1. Dugan (Hayne out of his club position in the centres)
6. Maloney
7. Pearce
9. Ennis
14. Gidley (c)

It's gotten past the painful stage and now it's just funny lol.

eyes1.jpg

Tayjack

Juniors
Yeah you are right. Carney s been killing it this year for the Sharks. In career best form.

Seriously pal, he has only played 3 games, those 3 games behind a nsw cup forward pack, 1 of those 3 games was man of the match against the warriors. Once Gallen, Lewis and company come back, he will be all over it again, clearly the best 6 in the state.

hahaahahahahahaha Carney the best 6 in the state? Mullen played one game after tearing his hammy off the bone and was head and shoulders above any other 5/8 NSW has to offer.

Noname36

First Grade
There is no way Ennis will be chosen. He is not an origin player. His form last year, in a dreadful year for the Bulldogs was horrid. He service from dummy half is atrocious. He won't even be playing first grade next year. Ennis is 3 years past his use by date. He should retire.

You're acting like dumb selection decisions isn't something Daley makes on a regular basis. If he's kept picking Pearce I see no reason he won't pick Ennis if Farah is injured. He really has no idea.

GONZO72

Juniors
You're acting like dumb selection decisions isn't something Daley makes on a regular basis. If he's kept picking Pearce I see no reason he won't pick Ennis if Farah is injured. He really has no idea.

I'm not saying pick Pearce, but who else is there ?
Carney is not the player he was, and was only average when selected
Mullen is a fine kicker, but won't threaten in attack.
Kelly is too raw
Hodkinson is too slow and will be cannon fodder for QLD.

Pearce will be the number 7 unless injured. The issue is who will play at 6? I wouldn't play Maloney, unless he kills it , in the next 4 weeks. Id be picking Dugan at fullback, because he offers X factor, and QLD don't want him selected. Hayne could be a real option at 6, because the more he touches the ball, the better.
Josh Reynolds, falters in big games. He was rubbish in last years series, offered nothing. In the semi against Newcastlle, he and Hodkinson were horrific, insipid, just garbage. Morons like Bullfrog Farce, thinks they both should be NSW halves.

Bulldog Force

Referee
1. Brett Stewart

6. John Sutton (to shut Souths fans up and give him a chance to fail)
7. Adam Reynold (as above)

9. Farah/Peats

Let's face it, NSW aren't going to win it this year so just give those others a chance to STFU!

I'm not saying pick Pearce, but who else is there ?
Carney is not the player he was, and was only average when selected
Mullen is a fine kicker, but won't threaten in attack.
Kelly is too raw
Hodkinson is too slow and will be cannon fodder for QLD.

Pearce will be the number 7 unless injured. The issue is who will play at 6? I wouldn't play Maloney, unless he kills it , in the next 4 weeks. Id be picking Dugan at fullback, because he offers X factor, and QLD don't want him selected. Hayne could be a real option at 6, because the more he touches the ball, the better.
Josh Reynolds, falters in big games. He was rubbish in last years series, offered nothing. In the semi against Newcastlle, he and Hodkinson were horrific, insipid, just garbage. Morons like Bullfrog Farce, thinks they both should be NSW halves.

Mullen offers more in attack than any other nsw half

MrAnonymous

Bench
Who cares about SOO any more?

f**king Boring now. NSW Pick the worst team possible. QLD win, Same shit every year.

1.Hayne
6.Mullen
7.Kelly
9.Peats

That's the spine I want but there is no f**king chance of it being that.

timka4

Bench
That is a good spine.
We can win a series we are closing in on the gap (we've been stalemated twice in game 3 over past two years yes) but as soon as we can win a game at suncorp we'll have the confidence to win a series imo

GONZO72

Juniors
1. Brett Stewart

6. John Sutton (to shut Souths fans up and give him a chance to fail)
7. Adam Reynold (as above)

9. Farah/Peats

Let's face it, NSW aren't going to win it this year so just give those others a chance to STFU!

You idiot. Yeah , lets pick the Souths halves, and hope they fail. I'm suprised you didn't want your Ennis at hooker, he's also garbage. Bullfrog, congrats on yet another worthless post.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Who cares about SOO any more?

f**king Boring now. NSW Pick the worst team possible. QLD win, Same shit every year.

1.Hayne
6.Mullen
7.Kelly
9.Peats

That's the spine I want but there is no f**king chance of it being that.

I f**king do champ

Harden up princess

Just read in the Sydney morning herald that Pat Richards is a Bolter for the blues... Does he still have speed to burn? I can only see him in the side as the reincarnation of El Masri and that he is only there to provide his goal kicking ability.