What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

The Friz

Juniors
Just to answer the question, not whether he should be dropped. Mansour will make a big difference for starting our sets which will help the forwards.
I'd suggest it's the end of our sets that needs help, not the start mate.
Forwards have been having no trouble getting down field.

OldPanther

Coach
I'd suggest it's the end of our sets that needs help, not the start mate.
Forwards have been having no trouble getting down field.

I was just stating what the benifit is. Mansour can finish as well as anyone as well. In saying that I really don't mind having the same team picked. I'd just remind the team to go back to what went right in game 1 and 1st half of game 2.

The Friz

Juniors
All good mate.
It's just there's a few blokes I'd be tipping out before Morris and a few I'd bring in before Mansour.

The Friz

Juniors
By replacing him with someone who probably would've been there to begin with and is a much bigger attacking threat?
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I'm just not going to agree.
NSW has some deficiencies but Morris isn't one of them and Mansour won't fix them.

big hit!

Bench
I was just stating what the benifit is. Mansour can finish as well as anyone as well. In saying that I really don't mind having the same team picked. I'd just remind the team to go back to what went right in game 1 and 1st half of game 2.

you easily forget Hayne will be inside Mansour so he won't be finishing anything

in saying that, I agree that Morris is probably the player you wouldn't have there if other options weren't injured, and after game 1 I thought he looked slow, but he played well in game 2.

mansour would improve the team though, but not the absolute necessity for the win. blokes in the middle need to go back to doing their job.

OldPanther

Coach
you easily forget Hayne will be inside Mansour so he won't be finishing anything

in saying that, I agree that Morris is probably the player you wouldn't have there if other options weren't injured, and after game 1 I thought he looked slow, but he played well in game 2.

mansour would improve the team though, but not the absolute necessity for the win. blokes in the middle need to go back to doing their job.

Completely agree. I think keeping the combinations could be important.

SBD82

Coach
Heard Cordner is racing the clock to be fit for Game 3. Bring in Lewis if he can't play.
Since graham, Jackson and frizell are in the team already I'd like to see them bring in another middle forward.

In saying that I would have selected Lewis over Jackson in the first place, and for the past couple of series.

Knightmare

Coach
We've got no shortage on forward stocks if Boyd has to withdraw.

But who'd take over the captaincy in his place?