What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

SBD82

Coach
but vaughn "deserves it"?

like i said he's unlucky because we have great quality to choose from. it's hardly a travesty.
I don't think he "deserves" it.

Just that NSW have a greater chance of winning if he starts. The QLD middle is potentially vulnerable. IMO Vaughan could take great advantage of that. Klemmer and woods not so much.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I don't think he "deserves" it.

Just that NSW have a greater chance of winning if he starts. The QLD middle is potentially vulnerable. IMO Vaughan could take great advantage of that. Klemmer and woods not so much.

so you're saying it comes down to tactical selections? and you think you're more qualified than a couple of origin greats?

SBD82

Coach
so you're saying it comes down to tactical selections? and you think you're more qualified than a couple of origin greats?
It's not really tactical selections. The job of the props will be the same regardless of which player they start.

What I'm saying is that I believe that the job that will be asked of klemmer and woods would be better suited to Vaughan.