What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Paul Vaughan
11 Games, 3 tries, 167 runs for 1729metres, 322 tackles for 7 misses, 4 errors, 27 tackle breaks .. oh and a try assist.
Aaron Woods
10 games, 0 tries, 164 runs for 1547metres, 240 tackles for 13 misses, 4 errors, 8 tackle breaks and no line breaks.

that my friends is black and white.

Yeah but Woods has the better haircut.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
If the stats for Moylan don't count they won't for others.

Give up on Moylan, he isn't a half back. Do any of you idiot Panthers fans realize this and don't say Maloney to halfback because he doesn't play there either. Neither is an organizer, they have Townsend and Cleary respectively to fulfil this role. It is either Maloney or Moylan and Maloney kicks goals.

Tommy Smith

Referee
NSW best chance was second phase play and hard mobile running through the middle.

That means a rotation of Vaughan Fifi Jtrob and JDB. And Woods if you want him. They could have killed the Qlders by playing a power game like the Dragons are.

But no, Jackson and Klemmer instead. Klemmer needs to add some footwork and second phase play to his game. He got owned by Taukeiaho on the weekend who has both of those traits in spades.

FFS supporting the Blues is hard work sometimes.

no name

Referee
If Pearce's career best form includes not being able to put away the most pathetic Warriors team in history, it's not much of a career.

OldPanther

Coach
Give up on Moylan, he isn't a half back. Do any of you idiot Panthers fans realize this and don't say Maloney to halfback because he doesn't play there either. Neither is an organizer, they have Townsend and Cleary respectively to fulfil this role. It is either Maloney or Moylan and Maloney kicks goals.

I'll never give up on a player who is objectively better. They did it last year perfectly fine. But lets change it because morons think pearce is all that again. I'm going to laugh when your Rooster fails again.

Tommy Smith

Referee
If Pearce's career best form includes not being able to put away the most pathetic Warriors team in history, it's not much of a career.
His career best form has led last season's 15th placed team to an 8-3 record heading into Origin.

Singling out one loss is silly.

TheFrog

Coach
You know it's not his form this year, his form this year is quite adequate. It's his performances in his previous games at this level. He can't handle it. He won't handle it this time. Still, he should not be dropped after stinking up game 1. You make your bed, you lie in it.

skeepe

Immortal
NSW best chance was second phase play and hard mobile running through the middle.

That means a rotation of Vaughan Fifi Jtrob and JDB. And Woods if you want him. They could have killed the Qlders by playing a power game like the Dragons are.

But no, Jackson and Klemmer instead. Klemmer needs to add some footwork and second phase play to his game. He got owned by Taukeiaho on the weekend who has both of those traits in spades.

FFS supporting the Blues is hard work sometimes.
I would put Paulo above Woods, he has been playing out of his skin.

Vaughan should be entering his 3rd Origin campaign, its criminal how underrated he is by selectors.

mxlegend99

Referee
Oh well. Congrats Queensland. 3-0.

The good:
No Farah
No Tamou
No Gallen

The bad:
Brett Morris
Mythchell Pearce
Aaron Woods
Josh Jackson

How is Paul Vaughan nowhere near this squad? He's a f**king beast.

DCE proves he is shit and Queensland put a line through him. Pearce proves it... and every year these dickheads come up with shit about how he is older. More experienced. Has matured etc. And expect he will stop sucking. But the only thing more certain than him getting unlimited chances is that we will never win a series with him playing more than one game in it.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I would put Paulo above Woods, he has been playing out of his skin.

Vaughan should be entering his 3rd Origin campaign, its criminal how underrated he is by selectors.
Vaughan should probably have been about the 5th name on the teamsheet.

I'm a huge fan.

Aggression
Endurance
Mobility
Speed
Power
Footwork
Offloading
Good line runner
Good defender

He has it all. Half of those traits Woods and Klemmer lack.

So for him to apparently be behind Mclean as well? I need a lie down.