What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2017

I would put Paulo above Woods, he has been playing out of his skin.

Vaughan should be entering his 3rd Origin campaign, its criminal how underrated he is by selectors.
I really like Paulo but he's been pretty bad this year, if he was in the form he was in last year then he'd be an automatic pick. If everyone was inform I would have gone with Fifita, Klemmer, Paulo and Vaughan/Boyd.

Vaughan should probably have been about the 5th name on the teamsheet.

I'm a huge fan.

Aggression
Endurance
Mobility
Speed
Power
Footwork
Offloading
Good line runner
Good defender

He has it all. Half of those traits Woods and Klemmer lack.

So for him to apparently be behind Mclean as well? I need a lie down.
Klemmer offers a tonne of punch and go forward, something NSW really needs.

mxlegend99

Referee
Vaughan should probably have been about the 5th name on the teamsheet.

I'm a huge fan.

Aggression
Endurance
Mobility
Speed
Power
Footwork
Offloading
Good line runner
Good defender

He has it all. Half of those traits Woods and Klemmer lack.

So for him to apparently be behind Mclean as well? I need a lie down.
The only thing I hate about Vaughan is Phil Gould paid more money to sign half the player in James Tamou.

He's a f**king steal for the Dragons. You wont find an established player that good for that cheap in the future. Soft merkins like Tamou and Woods are getting 50% mire than him and have half the impact.

Valheru

Coach
Give up on Moylan, he isn't a half back. Do any of you idiot Panthers fans realize this and don't say Maloney to halfback because he doesn't play there either. Neither is an organizer, they have Townsend and Cleary respectively to fulfil this role. It is either Maloney or Moylan and Maloney kicks goals.

They don't.

Panthers fans actually believe moylan is a decent first grader let alone a rep player. They have no idea.

Life's Good

Coach
Well is Vaughan on the nose with Daley because he left the Raiders?

Makes no sense why he doesn't at least get 18th or 19th man.
So did Dugan(sort of). No, Daley must love 'Woodsy' because he bumps into him at Fox and sees him as a personality player(whatever the f**k that is).

OldPanther

Coach
They don't.

Panthers fans actually believe moylan is a decent first grader let alone a rep player. They have no idea.

Now we know you Roosters are getting emotional and lashing out because no one wants Pearce in the team. He's had his chance it's time to move on.

no name

Referee
His career best form has led last season's 15th placed team to an 8-3 record heading into Origin.

Singling out one loss is silly.
It is the plays in the loss that has me worried.
2 kicks dead and a blocked field goal in the final 10 before hitting a fg.
I hope he can lead NSW to victory, from what I have seen in clutch situations, I'm not confident.
I'll be cheering him on regardless.

OldPanther

Coach
And is he not rep quality?

To be fair, not this year. He even said so himself. He played for Australia based on last years form and not much time to train together for the recent game. Mal said the selection criteria will be different at the end of the year and I doubt Merrin is there unless he improves 110%

On form, no.
What's form?

Jonothan Thurston has hardly played any football this year but was chosen in the Australian team and Queensland team without having played for weeks - not only has he not shown any form, he hasn't shown anything at all for most of the year - should he have been left out of the rep teams?

macca_saint

Juniors
What's form?

Jonothan Thurston has hardly played any football this year but was chosen in the Australian team and Queensland team without having played for weeks - not only has he not shown any form, he hasn't shown anything at all for most of the year - should he have been left out of the rep teams?

Different story when you're a future immortal.

We were the same with Joey.

Latest posts