What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team - way too early speculation

myrrh ken

First Grade
Mentioning him in the same sentence as Cartwright was stupid and the the comment about his form last year was stupid. If you had to ask that you havent watched him this year which means you are just talking shit.

I said myself he wont get picked this year but at 25 he has plenty of chances left. He'd be your best forward this year if you had him which really isnt saying much I know.

hmm hindsight

I think they wil pick Tedesco for game 3. Moylan can play the utility role this year with him looking at the halves next year if he is in good form. Tedesco is ready now and the better FB so there is no point holding him back.

They also need to get Cartwright, Paulo, James,Roberts, Peats and Graham in there with Frizzell, J.Bird, Klemmer, etc

Tamou can go and has Fifita ever done anything in origin? He is up there with Tamou.

Pick a young team, the core of the NSW team should be Tedesco, Tommy Turbo, Cartwright, Bird, Moylan if he switches to 6, Jake Turbo, Junior Paulo, James Roberts and by now the senior group should be Frizz, Graham, Ryan James, Maloney ets but these guys are only just getting into the team, Daley has held our development back massively imo.

Cartwright hard done by he had a very good season last year.

betcats

Referee
hmm hindsight

Hahaha I really got under your skin. There were plenty others who thought he should be in there back in those days. None of that changes that currently mentioning cartwright and yeo together is idiotic. All you've got is years olds comments and predicitions he will never get picked. Its pretty clear you are clutching at straws big dawg.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Hahaha I really got under your skin. There were plenty others who thought he should be in there back in those days. None of that changes that currently mentioning cartwright and yeo together is idiotic. All you've got is years olds comments and predicitions he will never get picked. Its pretty clear you are clutching at straws big dawg.

Yep you got it - I'm almost as furious as your defence of the bloke.

You panthers fans are hilariously serious.

myrrh ken

First Grade
You are in two different commenting about him big dawg, you are hilariously desperate.

Apologies if I get this wrong in trying to decipher this gibberish.

I take it you are referring to the match day thread where I referred to your man as being an immortal and HOFer? I'll give you a hint mate, I may have been using sarcasm.

betcats

Referee
Apologies if I get this wrong in trying to decipher this gibberish.

I take it you are referring to the match day thread where I referred to your man as being an immortal and HOFer? I'll give you a hint mate, I may have been using sarcasm.

I get it, he is that good its hard not to talk about him.

chrisD

Coach
1. Teddy
2. Fox
3. Turbo
4. Jack
5. Nofoaluma
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. Cookie
10. Saifiti
11. Fritz
12. Boyd Cordner
13. Jake

14. Graham
15. Haas
16. Junior
17. Murray

Rhyno

First Grade
Gutherson
Tedesco
Turbo
Jennings
Ferguson
Keary
Moses
Paulo
Cook
Klemmer
Lane
Matterson
Trbojevic

RCG
Saifiti
Haas
Murray

Dingo_dan

Juniors
2 things for starters. One. The games are played after the end of the season over 3 weeks.that means a squad is going to have to be picked. I think a 24 man squad covers all bases. Number 2, I'm a believer in Incumbency, if you've proven yourself before you deserve to be there. With that said, my squad would be.

1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. T.Trbo
4. Wighton
5. Ferguson
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Saifiti
9. Cook.
10. J.trbo
11. Cordner
12. Frizelle
13. Murray

14. Matterson
15. Klemmer
16. Vaughan
17. Paulo.

18. Tupou
19. Mitchell
20. Moses
21. Mcinnes
22. Graham
23. RCG
24. Finucane

Some guys like Yeo, Chricton, C.Graham are a tad unlucky to miss out. 18-24 are all guys who can slot in and do Job if injury or suspension pop up. I want wighton to have some freedom at centre and not have to carry a teams whole attack. Radley would have been there over Finucane this year but injury intervened.

2 things for starters. One. The games are played after the end of the season over 3 weeks.that means a squad is going to have to be picked. I think a 24 man squad covers all bases. Number 2, I'm a believer in Incumbency, if you've proven yourself before you deserve to be there. With that said, my squad would be.

1. Tedesco
2. Addo-Carr
3. T.Trbo
4. Wighton
5. Ferguson
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Saifiti
9. Cook.
10. J.trbo
11. Cordner
12. Frizelle
13. Murray

14. Matterson
15. Klemmer
16. Vaughan
17. Paulo.

18. Tupou
19. Mitchell
20. Moses
21. Mcinnes
22. Graham
23. RCG
24. Finucane

Some guys like Yeo, Chricton, C.Graham are a tad unlucky to miss out. 18-24 are all guys who can slot in and do Job if injury or suspension pop up. I want wighton to have some freedom at centre and not have to carry a teams whole attack. Radley would have been there over Finucane this year but injury intervened.
Payne Haas?

Dingo_dan

Juniors
Payne Haas?
His like the new Aaron Woods.

Yea his stats are good, but his runs don't have impact. They aren't runs that halves can play on the back off. His tackles lack Mongrel. He rarely goes after the opposing teams middle men. He trundles up to the line like Woods, makes a few post contact metres and gets a fairly slow play the ball, and all the fantasy football nerds have a jizz. Or he flops into tackles and they do the same.

All the middle forwards I've named, They'd push their Grandmothers out of the way for the chance to put a hit on. They'd sacrifice their first born sons to for the opportunity to run at the opposing teams best forward.

His like the new Aaron Woods.

Yea his stats are good, but his runs don't have impact. They aren't runs that halves can play on the back off. His tackles lack Mongrel. He rarely goes after the opposing teams middle men. He trundles up to the line like Woods, makes a few post contact metres and gets a fairly slow play the ball, and all the fantasy football nerds have a jizz. Or he flops into tackles and they do the same.

All the middle forwards I've named, They'd push their Grandmothers out of the way for the chance to put a hit on. They'd sacrifice their first born sons to for the opportunity to run at the opposing teams best forward.
Lol