What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Not released yet
but i have rumours for you all

eric and timana are the wingers
cooper and king are the centres

Gower #7
Gasnier #6 :shock:

and there's a bolter on the bench

nöyd

Staff member
I have done the live updates for the last 2 Sharks games so I have had to watch the action from go to woah.

Paul Gallen (if picked) is a very overdue selection in my opinion, no frills, just does the basics in both attack and defence, throw him in to start at lock.

By the way, Sharks fans may want me to continue doing the updates for them, so far I'm 2 for 2 lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
1 Hodgson
2 Tahu
3 King
4 Cooper
5 Grothe
6 Gaz
7 Gower
8 Mason
9 Buderus
10 Bailey
11 Simpson
12 Hindy
13 O'Doneled

14 Menzies
15 O'Mealy
16 Gallan
17 Hornby

Good side.

nöyd

Staff member
I see Craig Wing finally lost his photo of the selectors rooting a pig

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
1 Hodgson
2 Tahu
3 King
4 Cooper
5 Grothe
6 Gaz
7 Gower
8 Mason
9 Buderus
10 Bailey
11 Simpson
12 Hindy
13 O'Doneled

14 Menzies
15 O'Mealy
16 Gallan
17 Hornby

Good side.

o'doneled ... that sounds painful :lol: ... ouch, i've been odoneled

btw - i like hornby and gallen on the bench

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
OHH for gods sake, the NRl just let out a media release for this game's team, and have attached the team from Game 2!!

if you here or read a report that has Brett Finch still in the team, don't panic!

The Colonel

Immortal
strider said:
o'doneled ... that sounds painful :lol: ... ouch, i've been odoneled

To be o'doneled generally means you have been struck in the face by an elbow or taken out of play off the ball. ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
nöyd said:
Paul Gallen (if picked) is a very overdue selection in my opinion, no frills, just does the basics in both attack and defence, throw him in to start at lock.

Maybe an overdue selection but no more overdue than the redheaded stepchild that plays with him. Easily the form secondrower in the competition at the moment and unlucky again to have not made the team....

Latest posts