What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Maybe an overdue selection but no more overdue than the redheaded stepchild that plays with him. Easily the form secondrower in the competition at the moment and unlucky again to have not made the team....

I think Gallan shdes him mate, he's a better runner and does a bit more with the ball, when he holds it that is..:D

nöyd

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Maybe an overdue selection but no more overdue than the redheaded stepchild that plays with him. Easily the form secondrower in the competition at the moment and unlucky again to have not made the team....

Agreed.

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
I think Gallan shdes him mate, he's a better runner and does a bit more with the ball, when he holds it that is..:D

In what? The fact he doesn't have red hair? Thommo was their best on Saturday night and he is averaging 30+ tackles and 100+ metres per game. Not too much more he can do. ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
One prop on the bench means Hindy at prop perhaps ? Just as long as Muz doesn't bench him like last time. :?

Tank30

Juniors
Problem with the side is Gasnier at 5/8 and Hodgson at Fullback.. Would have been better suited with Hill and Hornby...

Gasnier can't pass the ball and Hodgson is too small..

James_Hardie

Juniors
Can cop Gallen getting a run, and glad to see the end of Wing.

Don't like the balance though with Hornby and Menzies on the bench. That would indicate to me that Hindy may play close to 80 this time.

And Gasnier at 5/8! Honestly! If it gets as cold in the Telstra Dome as Gus suggests it does, then these blokes better take a nice cardy, they will be bored out there.

Parra Guru

Coach
I think Hornby is on the bench incase either Gaz or Hodgo f**ks up. Hornby has been great at 5/8 for the Dragons. Solid kicking game. We may see bedsy play the full 80 mins.

Not happy that Bobcat is dropped. I would have dropped Simpson out of the back rowers.

strider

Post Whore
i think u boys maybe doing a bit of wishful thinking re: simpson - or maybe u know more than u let on ;-)

btw - the thing i like about hornby on the bench is when they come to the realisation that Gasnier is a shocking 5/8 and is costing us the game, they can put hornby on at 5/8 and rectify the situation :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
James_Hardie said:
And Gasnier at 5/8! Honestly! If it gets as cold in the Telstra Dome as Gus suggests it does, then these blokes better take a nice cardy, they will be bored out there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Utey

Coach
Ryan has offered nothing imo, good to see him dropped. Some brave selections there.

Hellsy

Immortal
My Matty King will be soooooo Happy!!!!!!!!
He has always wanted a Number 3 jersey with his name on it for NSW!
:D :D :D :D :D

The Colonel

Immortal
James_Hardie said:

Simpson has a clause in his contract that allows him to renegotiate his 2007 deal should he play six Origin games since the deal was signed. The three this year and the three last year allow that clause to take effect. ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
if its because of the get out clause your definately clutching at straws there...

The get out clause is there. Sure Newcastle will be keen to retain his services but he is allowed to test his worth. Clutching at straws? Maybe..... ;-)

Latest posts