What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
dazeely said:
What a crap team.

Can't believe they dropped poor little Finchy and Braithy.

you're welcome to them if you want them, and Chicken Wing as well

Tank30

Juniors
Ryan should have stayed, Hornby should have been fullback and hill should have been 5/8..Gasnier to centre with cooper out, Hodgson out and Simpson out.

Hellsy

Immortal
Serious Phillips?
He and Eric were stand outs in Game 2 and he had a strong match against the Dogs last Friday night... if it was out of Eric/King to be dropeed I'd have to say Eric is the weaker of the 2

Phillips

Referee
Hellsy said:
Serious Phillips?
He and Eric were stand outs in Game 2 and he had a strong match against the Dogs last Friday night... if it was out of Eric/King to be dropeed I'd have to say Eric is the weaker of the 2

Matt King had a shocker in game 2

Hellsy

Immortal
Fair enough... Myself and the people I watched the game with had a different opinion

Parra Guru

Coach
OK, this would have been my team...

1. Hodgo
2. Kingy
3. Gaz
4. Coops
5. Guru
6. Hill / Hornby
7. Orford
13. Beaver
12. Simpson
11. Hindy
10. Mason
9. Bedsy
8. Bull

14. Wing / Farah
15. Shrek
16. Bobcat
17. O'Donnell

* I don't think Tahu did much wrong, it's just that we have really missed Cooper in defence, and he has been playing great for Saints.

Latest posts