What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW to win Origin

Petebix

Juniors
Queensland's "core group of legends" is nice, but NSW have gone one better by selecting a core group of Dragons legends. Though I'm shocked Jason King was named ahead of Jon Green.

Ps who the f**k is Monk

Jon Green is a Queenslander

big pat

Coach
what to do, what to do, i haven't watched soo since 2003, 7 dragons is an incentive, what to do.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I am officially predicting a Blues victory. Super aggressive forward pack with known hot heads - Ennis, Gallen, Bird, Scott. I think the selection of Bird over Creagh and Ennis over Farah indicates the style they will play. Really fast backs with noted try scorers. Soward's selection gives them the best kicking game in the business.

The reality is the Maroons have had a team full of champions. Possibly the best QLD team in history. The Blues lost because they weren't good enough to win. This year they can. Inglis, Hodges, Folau...gone. Nielsen, Tonga, Yow Yeh...not in the same league. Shillington will also be missing. He was the best prop in the 4 nations.

Never knock a champion (or champions) but I think this might be the year. The key is to win the wrestle but with that prop rotation, the hooker rotation and Creagh running amuck at the end of each half, the Blues will be relentless. They need to win it there. Then the QLD backs just don't look that scary any more.

Thoughts?

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I remember Queensland winning with Mogg after Inglis got injured lol. I don't think they need Inglis or Hodges to beat NSW.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I think the same year Josh Hannay played centre in game 3 and they still won. Still hope the blues pull off an upset.

2010Dragons

Bench
The only reason fat boy GI doesn't want to play is because DOMINOS PIZZA have a special on Wednesday night....three for the price of one!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
If only the Blues wore the white with red V and then the refs would make everything go their way, Morris could run along the grandstand and Young would assume the QB role and toss the ball into the end zone. Also, it seems that after last week's first try they are immune to the downtown rule also.

Godz Illa

Coach
If only the Blues wore the white with red V and then the refs would make everything go their way, Morris could run along the grandstand and Young would assume the QB role and toss the ball into the end zone. Also, it seems that after last week's first try they are immune to the downtown rule also.
You jelly?

Father Ted

First Grade

And you could play behind Jamals tight end and score in Jarryd Haynes end zone

Minh

First Grade
how does that fat racist piece of shit get a job with NSW????

Well the common similarity is the racism directed towards Mundine by ward and the prejudice shown against Mundine by the then NSW selectors overlooking Mundine and then Blacklock. Mundine and Simpson should've settled it with the fat Ward on the field back in the day.

Anyway would be nice to see the Saints players bring back the origin shield down south and we can build another trophy cabinet to go with the rest of our silverware.:lol:

Anyway would be nice to see the Saints players bring back the origin shield down south and we can build another trophy cabinet to go with the rest of our silverware.:lol:

I don't think they will let us take it back with us! But it looks like a job for our photoshopping crew lol

blacksafake

First Grade
Steady on there what are you insinuating there that we cheat?

Cagey Mac

Bench
I would have like to have seen Luke Lewis get a spot on the bench but feel that the speed off the line in defence will hold us in very good stead. It will be good to see Slater receiving the ball under extreme pressure consistently. Our halves combination is still an unknown but I think that Soward has to be the goto player. If he gets enough possession we're in with a real show
Everyone's talking up his kicking game but his passing in either direction is also a major string to our bow