What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW wanted it more

Vic Mackey

Referee
QLD parked on the NSW line for 30 minutes straight but the nsw passion held them out

Great stuff by the more passionate state

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Refs tried their best to get Qld over the line in the last 5 mins, but thank god sanity prevailed.

stormbati

Bench
Hate to say it but its not convincing considering the loss of Cronk. Cherry-Evans is a champion but he was thrown into the deep end. Maybe I'm just thinking it because I'm use to dissapointment.

Nerd

Bench
The best team won. I thought Shane Hayne had a night of shit decisions. I still can't believe this guy keeps getting rep games.

gUt

Coach
Better team won and deserved it more. Qld's attack was pretty ordinary and the Blues played with extra passion and intensity. Well done NSW, game 2 is going to be fkn massive

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
As QLD supporter shattered about the result. No whinging or bitching, NSW wanted it more tonight and deserved victors! What a game though! Great advetisement for our great game. Bring on game 2!

BuffaloRules

Coach
Hate to say it but its not convincing considering the loss of Cronk. Cherry-Evans is a champion but he was thrown into the deep end. Maybe I'm just thinking it because I'm use to dissapointment.

It must be such heartache for QLD to have Cronk injured and be replaced by DCE

NSW had Hodgo missing easy kicks at goal in that position

perverse

Referee
QLD reminded me tonight a little of an old guy trying to have sex. Eager, willing, but much slower than at his peak and couldn't sustain the fire for long enough to get there. None of the old tricks seem to work anymore.

Shorty

Staff member
Blues were absolutely amazing in defence, it's been coming for a long time.
Could have done without the old man analogy though, ew.

Latest posts