What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nutley

Macca

Coach
How is that sitting on the fence?

We are going better this year. That is obvious. I don't think the absence of Nutley is responsible for that.

Do you think Hutch or Nutley would be more valuable to our current side?

pogo

Juniors
i know you have trouble making decisions mate......

the MYTH has been exposed!!

half a season of footy and without our number one prop!!

geez this is funny!!

keep this up "pickets" and you will put vince sorrenti out of a job!

The Dodger

First Grade
pogo said:
nutley aka the human penaly/flop machine played 20 mins or so of origin when qld were devoid of decent props through injury.
100% trier , a pygmie back rower , best suited from the bench!
i dont know how we have survived without him
your a joke.
thats why he was picked for origin.

i would have liked to seen him play in this years side.
would have kicked *ss
Tamazoid said:
Nutley played Origin and was consistently our best and hardest working player every week, yet morons like Pogo will probably tell you Simmons is a better player than him.
see, this is what kills me.

everyone seems to be biased towards one player or another.

i'd like to see one of you fellas get out there and do any near to the same job these guys are doing.

i agree with constructive critisicm, if a players having a bad game, then point out why he had a bad game.

why do you guys continue to bag players out, week in, week out, for a game they played two months ago?

why dont you guys give credit where it is due?

i know that simmons isnt the best fullback in the comp, but he has been the goods lately.

"i have to give credit to simmons for playing his best game tonight, which was average to a normal fullback"
for fuggs sake, get over yourselves...

millersnose

Post Whore
DPG said:
why dont you guys give credit where it is due?

i know that simmons isnt the best fullback in the comp, but he has been the goods lately.

"i have to give credit to simmons for playing his best game tonight, which was average to a normal fullback"
for fuggs sake, get over yourselves...

you missed the sacred cow factor

noddy - preston
simmo - peachey

moo

ghoti

Bench
He was fantastic the last few years, but we have had guys that have replaced him and performed well. Reminds me a bit of Parramatta last year when their two most consistent of 2004 (Craig Stapleton and Lee Hopkins) left for England...Parra then went on to nab the minor premiership.

The decision to let Nutley go is neither here nor there...but looking at our season now, you couldn't say that it was a bad decision to do so. He WAS close to our best last season, but that accounts for nothing this year.

cheese

Bench
lol ...what a fugwit pogo is with his myth comments

I suppose your myth of "dykes is sh*t" was exposed aswell when he was tearing teams a new bunghole in noddys absence

Players like nutts bring more to the team than just on field performances.

Nuts was a hard c*unt, and his hardness and ability to punch above his weight would have rubbed off on everyone in the team. I reckon we can even contribute alot of our success in the forwards this year to nuts work ethic over previous seasons. The aura of nutz still lives

Macca

Coach
So would you agree that we haven't missed Nutley this year, although he'd be more value to us than Hutch?

pogo

Juniors
haha you are a classic cheese, dykes :)crazy:) couldnt tear a hole in a wet paper bag.

the bloke is a bigger MYTH than nutley .

now the business end of the comp looms i look forward to dykes ( :crazy:)progress

millersnose

Post Whore
yes

i think nutley was over rated and though had a high tackle count they were soft tackles by prop standards whereas stosic hits harder and makes the opposition slow down to look

frankly stevo was the main prop over the last seasons not nutley

the most pleasing thing from my point of view is how well the young props are going

Alan Shore

First Grade
pogo said:
haha you are a classic cheese, dykes :)crazy:) couldnt tear a hole in a wet paper bag.

the bloke is a bigger MYTH than nutley .

now the business end of the comp looms i look forward to dykes ( :crazy:)progress

Oh, you blind racist scum. Get to OPSM now.

millersnose

Post Whore
oh the "racist" card gets played yet again on the sharks forum

well that settles it

nutley must be grate

coolumsharkie

Referee
Tamazoid said:
Oh, you blind racist scum. Get to OPSM now.

Pfffft!

No you get to OPSM, how can you be racist over a white guy if your white yourself??

And get your own awful material mate. :)

Macca

Coach
Ha Ha. Geesus Tama, how the f**k was that racist? You idiot.

Millers, Stosic has really improved this year. There was a bit of a highlights package going last night during Rapers inteview while he was wrapping the props and Stosic was really ripping in.

Losing Stevo, Galloway and Nutley last year and Ross so early this year, you could have expected us to struggle up front but the young blokes along with Thomo have really impressed.

If this pack sticks together for the next 3 years we are going to be up there.