What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuts in!

Special K

Coach
starter?

Great news for Nuts I never thought they'd let him in.

He'll kill someone in game 3. Really... He'll go crazy!

Shark

Bench
He was one of our best in Brisbane last year when we beat the Ponies up there.

We need him.

Still, at least his family will get to play in Brisbane that week...!

Dread

Juniors
I'm of the firm belief that Origin/Finals experience is invaluable. Nuts getting a run in this game will make him a better player in the long run. If he pulls through without injury, I think this a POSITIVE thing for both Cronulla and Nuts.

Jono Russell

Bench
well its confirmed on nrl.com now the team is

Matt Bowen, Ty Williams, Shaun Berrigan, Paul Bowman, Matt Sing, Darren Lockyer (capt), Johnathan Thurston, Petero Civoniceva, Cameron Smith, Danny Nutley, Michael Crocker, Brad Thorn, Chris Flannery.

Interchange: Ben Ross, Ashley Harrison, Corey Parker, TBA.

black_dot

Juniors
HE will bloody well excel, he will give one of the legendary QLD performances, a match winner. back QLD.

Isurus

Juniors
Congrats to Nuts!!
So Nuts is out on the weekend, Bird out, Sully possibly released. Wonder what our team will look like against the Broncs?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Dread said:
I'm of the firm belief that Origin/Finals experience is invaluable. Nuts getting a run in this game will make him a better player in the long run. If he pulls through without injury, I think this a POSITIVE thing for both Cronulla and Nuts.

Agree 100%. Don't understand how people wouldn't want him in the side.

carcharias

Immortal
Qld team named for Origin decider

27 June 2005

The Queensland team was named today for the third and deciding State of Origin rugby league match at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium on July 6.

Matt Bowen, Ty Williams, Shaun Berrigan, Paul Bowman, Matt Sing, Darren Lockyer (capt), Johnathan Thurston, Petero Civoniceva, Cameron Smith, Danny Nutley, Michael Crocker, Brad Thorn, Chris Flannery.

Interchange: Ben Ross, Ashley Harrison, Corey Parker, TBA.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Isurus said:
TBA - is someone on the charge sheet?
What about Slater??

Is anyone suspended? Costigan?

Didn't they do this once to get Lote or Wendall in?

Don't name them. Let the round before SOO game to pass. Claim it as part of the suspension. Suspension finished. Name player.

Special K

Coach
TBA will be Carroll

I can't wait to see Nuts in origin. Great story our Nutley is. Been through heaps over the years and within the last two years has been our captain and now playing for his state.

Nuts should be kept at our club after he hangs up his boots. Dunno the chances of that due to a few things but regardless he in his time with us has been great. About time he finally got that rep jumper! Too small? pffft!