What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuts in!

BWNB

First Grade
good onya nuts it about time he got selected week in week out he does the small things rite , onya nuts

Frenzy.

Post Whore
carcharias said:
He's crap
the song's crap
and his fans are crap.

crap , crap , crap.

Hang on I think I'm about to vomit again.

BUCKET.jpg

Alan Shore

First Grade
I'd love to see him smash Ryles into the ground.

Our last Qld prop forward gave Matt Adamson some good cosmetic surgery to the facial features.

imasharkie

Coach
Settle down BBSF. Nuttleys playing for us, Queensland, not NSW and when he is mom he will show you that he is a proud Queenslander.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
come on nuts
bring the origin trophy back to the shire

BBSF, honestly now. What solar system are you from? You're not "one of us" are you?

SHD

Juniors
Fantastic for Nutley, he's more deserving than any other and it's long overdue. Even as a blue i hope he goes well.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Excellant news for Nuts!!! :clap:

Cant w8 to see him line up some NSW props in his spirited runs out of the defensive line in SOO3. At least hes been given the chance to show his true talent on the big arena in a big match because he really is perectly suited to origin!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
wat the hell
i was cheering on nuts n u guys attack me?
or is this just friendly banter again

Come on Nuts! Go Nuts son!

Banter BBSF :)

pogo

Juniors
geez this WILL be interesting d nutley in soo!

i wonder if he will take the first hit up from the kick off!
i also wonder whether they will need the stretcher they used in the old days at shark park, the one with "reserved for eric grothe" written on it in black texta!!

i can see the tab shortening the nsw price now!!

Boozi

Juniors
pogo said:
geez this WILL be interesting d nutley in soo!

i wonder if he will take the first hit up from the kick off!
i also wonder whether they will need the stretcher they used in the old days at shark park, the one with "reserved for eric grothe" written on it in black texta!!

i can see the tab shortening the nsw price now!!

ohh i can't wait to see nutley smash the living sh!t out of everyone on the park and try and hear u justify ur stance on the great man. you've got absolutely no idea pogo.. you're a disgrace!

Dread

Juniors
ohh i can't wait to see nutley smash the living sh!t out of everyone on the park and try and hear u justify ur stance on the great man. you've got absolutely no idea pogo.. you're a disgrace!

I concur with you, the great trucking Boozi.