What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuts in!

pogo

Juniors
lol artie beetson got it 100% correct in the sunday papers..........
but sorry...you guys know better!

Gaz_E

Juniors
Gotta say i'm double pleased about Danny getting the call up. I'm a Warrington fan, and when he was over here the man never took a backward step. Totally committed and never hid when things got a bit rough.

White Poiner

Coach
Gaz_E said:
Gotta say i'm double pleased about Danny getting the call up. I'm a Warrington fan, and when he was over here the man never took a backward step. Totally committed and never hid when things got a bit rough.

thats great mate, hope u enjoy sullivan also. Transform him into a rep player than give him back. :D

BWNB

First Grade
gota say i think he will kill NSW as he does that for the sharks and its his lifelong dream rip in nutts

Gaz_E

Juniors
white pointer! said:
thats great mate, hope u enjoy sullivan also. Transform him into a rep player than give him back. :D

Looks like it's a done deal for Sullivan now, from what i've been told Nathan Wood was told he's being replaced by Sullivan for next year. I hope he's good, because Nat's been a real crowd favourite in his time with us.

How good is Sully then, what type of half is he? I can't say i've ever seen much of him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He requires an organising half next to him. He can play 6 or 7.
Attacking machine and like all small fellas can tackle but rarely dominate.

Nuffs

Bench
pogo said:
lol artie beetson got it 100% correct in the sunday papers..........
but sorry...you guys know better!

did you take the article as being Nuts is a piss weak replacement? or did you take it as being nuts is too old to make his debut?

we all know the 2nd option is the correct one

pogo

Juniors
i have consistently stated i believe nutley is grossly overated, he is about 1000th in the pecking order for qld, beetson said as much i thought.

good luck to him however, he is now in elite company.

i just want to see him take the first hit up of the game, not scurry along after someone else has bent the line.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
have consistently stated i believe nutley is grossly overated

That HAS to be a gee-up, honestly. He is the most under-rated player if anything, the guy leads our tackles, hit-ups and metres gained count most weaks and has played everygame since coming to the sharks yet is only considered for the last origin due to injuries!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I dont wonder why.
Nutts debut for origin is way overdue. he would have been avaluable assett in the second game. he does not play a boppers game, but his game, is just as big an assett to the team.
Dont worry POGO you are still in with a shot here. Nutts still may have a shocker & leave the field unconscious just how you want, so you can be proven right.
but promise to f*ck off & never come back if he goes good & qld win huh?

MightySharks

Bench
Go Nutley he is good bloke and Cronulla are lucky to have him.Play good or bad next Wednseday it won't matter as you will be one of the first picked come next Saturday against Souths.
I believe he will go well!
Go Nuts!

Nuffs

Bench
pogo said:
i have consistently stated i believe nutley is grossly overated, he is about 1000th in the pecking order for qld, beetson said as much i thought.

don't misquote beetson

beetson's opinion is that qld would have been better off selecting a young gun instead of going for someone who will only play 3 years more MAX.

i agree with him in theory, although i still feel nuts should have been in there before this game

MightySharks

Bench
Your job as a selector is to pick a team that you feel can win regardless of thier age. Qld have made the right selection.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well done Nutts. Smash Ryles, Bailey, Cooper & Gasnier for us.
1 moderate tackle should pu the pussies out for a month or 2.